Pixel Art Getting player sprites - idk where to put this

TehWildcard

Skeletron Prime
I wanted to make a Terraria forum-based webcomic, but I need to get my character frames. Anyone know how to do this?

Btw, I put it here because it seemed somewhat fitting.

Also, I would also like to know if anyone can recreate the arms and legs used in the Legend of Maxx webcomic.

well, in order to help you, I might need some idea as to what I should help you with. And because I don't know that much about the thing that you asked in the first post, I decided I could try helping you with the thing that you mentioned in the second post. But because I don't know about the webcomic that you mentioned, I thought that a link might be required in order to get an idea as to the question that you asked.

well, in order to help you, I might need some idea as to what I should help you with. And because I don't know that much about the thing that you asked in the first post, I decided I could try helping you with the thing that you mentioned in the second post. But because I don't know about the webcomic that you mentioned, I thought that a link might be required in order to get an idea as to the question that you asked.
I think he made it decently clear, but im not sure. Im guessing that he simply wants the terraria armor sets, wich im not sure if people have the ability to upload since its game files that you are supposed to have the game to own.

Soooo... Do I just find the files, then upload them here?
because I'm sure the same can be achieved by going to the wiki and copy & pasting it here.
Like so >
Platinum_armor.png

Legend of Maxx: http://legendofmaxx.com/

I got an image of my character (finally)!

lXkj57T.png

I actually need frame 1 of the walk cycle to be made using his sprite/palette.

Last edited:
I think he made it decently clear, but im not sure. Im guessing that he simply wants the terraria armor sets, wich im not sure if people have the ability to upload since its game files that you are supposed to have the game to own.
I don't need the armor sets. I actually already have them.

maybe you can try to use Tmodloader to get the 100% brightness, then record yourself walking. Then use a pixel art creator. Then use the color picker to take the colors from different frames of you walking from the recording in order to use the same colors to recreate the walking cycle?
upload_2019-1-26_18-19-32.png

maybe you can try to use Tmodloader to get the 100% brightness, then record yourself walking. Then use a pixel art creator. Then use the color picker to take the colors from different frames of you walking from the recording in order to use the same colors to recreate the walking cycle?View attachment 216105
That would take a while. But it's a thought... even though my recorder is bad/

Back
Top Bottom