tAPI Getting Started with Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
first thanks for you fast replay
next i did said (2 - activated done that mean i did unable it in the mod menu )
i did made a space in my recipe and i did add another one like you did but its the same thing nothing changed im using the r14a TPI is there eny thing wrong in my codes ?
Did you click the reload button after you enabled the mod? That screws a lot of people up.

You might also want to get Shockah's Cheat Plus mod (Look for Shockah's mods in the released section) and see if your sword exists or not in the game.

Hi guys, is there a way to edit a vanilla thing with tAPI ? I can't find anything about it on Goggle...

Is there a list of Animation Types? I'm trying to find the Animation Type for a Unicorn/Headless Horseman.

Isn't this easier with visual studio 2013 desktop? To do armor effects and that stuff? I ask this because my internet is really slow and I don't know if downloading VS is worth to get started, maybe just notepadd++ would be enough...

Isn't this easier with visual studio 2013 desktop? To do armor effects and that stuff? I ask this because my internet is really slow and I don't know if downloading VS is worth to get started, maybe just notepadd++ would be enough...
yup butits a litlle bit more complicated.

How would I do the .cs file for an enemy that spawns at Harpy lever? I tried several times, it didn't work.
I had the same problem making an enemy spawn in the ocean. :(

How would I do the .cs file for an enemy that spawns at Harpy lever? I tried several times, it didn't work.
I had the same problem making an enemy spawn in the ocean. :(
Code:
if (double)y < Main.worldSurface * 0.34999999403953552; // high sky(harpy spawn height) Might have to check every line if this doesn't work
Code:
if Main.tile[x, y - 1].liquid > 0 && Main.tile[x, y - 2].liquid > 0 && !Main.tile[x, y - 1].lava(); // in 2 blocks deep water(non lava)

Code:
if (double)y < Main.worldSurface * 0.34999999403953552; // high sky(harpy spawn height) Might have to check every line if this doesn't work
Code:
if Main.tile[x, y - 1].liquid > 0 && Main.tile[x, y - 2].liquid > 0 && !Main.tile[x, y - 1].lava(); // in 2 blocks deep water(non lava)
BalloonSlime.cs (27,14)
Invalid expression term 'double'
if (double)y < Main.worldSurface * 0.34999999403953552;
Happened.

Hello there! So i was reading through the tutorial, and i kinda got confused as to where i would put the sprites to use with the specific item? Do i put it next to the item, or...?

Hello there! Sorry for bothering you with my questions, but i was wondering how i make a sprite have multiple frames of animation? As in, say for an enemy or minion?
Thank you for all of your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom