Biomes & Nature Getting tangled up by vines (Suggestion for jungle)

What do you think of the idea

• Not sure what to say about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs nerfing

• Needs buffing

• Total voters

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
Have you ever noticed how vines were there for just nothing.... well I been thinking this as useless...... so lets make vines a slight threat by allowing them to tangle the player
Ideal Red Emotion.png

How it works: while a bit of vine wont be enough, if too much grown, it can tangle up the player changing (since i am not good at pixel art, i wont show a example) imprisoning them till a couple seconds pass (or if they use a melee weapon except yo-yo to cut the vine)

How it will probably be threatening: getting tangled by vines can leave you risk to enemies and even worse.... Plantera as the player wont be able to fight back till they escape the vines leading to possible death

Crimson/Hallow version: while the hallow version will be the same as the jungle variant, the crimson version could be a bit thorny and damage the player (not only leaving the player to harm from crimson enemies but also damaging them itself which can be dangerous for early hardmode and maybe early one in the game.)

I don't think that'd be a great idea. People would end up just constantly swinging a melee weapon just to avoid it.
I don't think it'd add fun or challenge, it'd mostly just be annoying the player nonstop, which isn't really a good thing. Honestly, taking control away from the player is barely ever a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom