Weapons & Equip Ghost Bullets/Arrows

TreeSpawn

Golem
Ghost Bullet:
index.php

Damage: 8
Velocity: 0 (or slower if that's possible)
Knockback: 0
Lifetime: 8 seconds
Can Penetrate Through Walls and Enemies
5% chance to not be consumed
Crafting at Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil: Musket Ball x45 + Ectoplasm x1 = Ghost Bullet x45

Ghost Arrow:
index.php

Damage: 11
Velocity: 0 (or slower if that's possible)
Knockback: 0
Lifetime: 8 seconds
Can Penetrate Through Walls and Enemies
10% chance to not be consumed
Can not be retrieved
Travels in a straight line
Crafted at Mythril/Orchalcum Anvil: Wood Arrow x35 + Ectoplasm x1 = Ghost Arrow x35

Edit: Sprites made from the courtesy of PhoenixBlade, thanks again!

Last edited:
This looks pretty good, but I don't get what you mean by a velocity of zero or less.

If I understand the Velocity stat correctly, a value of zero would mean the projectile does not move. A velocity less than zero, depending on how Terraria works, would either not move, or move backwards. If I understand you correctly, you're trying to say that the Ghost Bullets move much slower than normal bullets, in which case it would make more sense just to say that instead of it having no velocity at all.

In lieu of something I just made up, called Suggestion Spriting week, I sprited your suggestion! Here ya go:
View attachment 118165 View attachment 118164
Also, great suggestion! Definite support from me.
Woah! Looks great! and thank you!

This looks pretty good, but I don't get what you mean by a velocity of zero or less.

If I understand the Velocity stat correctly, a value of zero would mean the projectile does not move. A velocity less than zero, depending on how Terraria works, would either not move, or move backwards. If I understand you correctly, you're trying to say that the Ghost Bullets move much slower than normal bullets, in which case it would make more sense just to say that instead of it having no velocity at all.
Well, the stats are biased on the Official Terraria Wikipedia, which seems that a velocity of zero is actually the slowest that a projectile can move: Crystal Bullet, Cursed Bullet, Meteor Shot, Musket Ball, Silver Bullet, Cursed Arrow, Flaming Arrow, Hellfire Arrow, Holy Arrow, Jester's Arrow, Spectral Arrow, Unholy Arrow, Vulcan Bolt and Wooden Arrow are all listed to have a velocity of zero. Shrug, I don't know how reliable the wiki is, being a wiki, so I'll just leave that as my reasoning.

Woah! Looks great! and thank you!

Well, the stats are biased on the Official Terraria Wikipedia, which seems that a velocity of zero is actually the slowest that a projectile can move: Crystal Bullet, Cursed Bullet, Meteor Shot, Musket Ball, Silver Bullet, Cursed Arrow, Flaming Arrow, Hellfire Arrow, Holy Arrow, Jester's Arrow, Spectral Arrow, Unholy Arrow, Vulcan Bolt and Wooden Arrow are all listed to have a velocity of zero. Shrug, I don't know how reliable the wiki is, being a wiki, so I'll just leave that as my reasoning.

I am not sure, but I think an ammo can have a velocity of zero, but the the weapon it is shot out of has a certain shooting velocity, so the velocity of the projectile would be that of the bullet and the ammo. I probably wouldn't use the ghost bullets if they were added, due the fact that it penetrates enemies, so not every hit would land. This would be a good bullet to use with slower shooting guns, and most bows shoot slower anyway, so bullets would be good.

Back
Top Bottom