Other Art Ghostrix’s drawings and sprites!

This is where I will be posting drawings and sprites for Terraria or other things!
Currently empty...
D8B5E73C-3E34-491C-8542-FEEE4710DC33.jpeg
22F6EBF3-F858-4A7A-8A16-EDAA80540D98.jpeg
2EF5F6B2-F3B8-4FC2-85EE-C33AF1209EF1.jpeg
109FB66D-5530-4083-B5E5-79B46EC363A9.jpeg
Empty...
Empty

Last edited:
draw Cal from the ITV RP in pixel art please. He is roughly human-shaped, he has like, metallic-looking tubes connecting his body to his head. His legs are made of two pieces of metal each, attached together by a white knee piece, his body has a panel with some multi-colored (one red, one blue, etc.) square buttons on it. His head itself is a 1900s style monitor with two antenna, and he has blue light that displays his facial expressions (make him happy pls, like this: ^-^) he has two different arms, one a flexible metal tube, with a three fingered-hand on the end, and the other a long metal piece with cords running up and down, coming out of the body and going into the hand. It has a metal prong on the end emitting a blue glow, with electricity around it. The number 728709 is scratched into this arm. Thanks! As for the backround, whatever you do is fine by me.

draw Cal from the ITV RP in pixel art please. He is roughly human-shaped, he has like, metallic-looking tubes connecting his body to his head. His legs are made of two pieces of metal each, attached together by a white knee piece, his body has a panel with some multi-colored (one red, one blue, etc.) square buttons on it. His head itself is a 1900s style monitor with two antenna, and he has blue light that displays his facial expressions (make him happy pls, like this: ^-^) he has two different arms, one a flexible metal tube, with a three fingered-hand on the end, and the other a long metal piece with cords running up and down, coming out of the body and going into the hand. It has a metal prong on the end emitting a blue glow, with electricity around it. The number 728709 is scratched into this arm. Thanks! As for the backround, whatever you do is fine by me.
I am currently drawing Cal! I’m aiming for it to be ready by Monday or Tuesday!

Sorry for the delay but Cal is finished! I have one pixelated, one not. And I have an Undertale style sprite of him on the way!!
If you don’t want a background I can remove it.
Thanks! these are super cool! can you mebbe draw a sideways landscape with a black sky, and he's standing on a red platform? again, thanks so much! :D
(or just remove background if you don't want to do that)

Back
Top Bottom