Items Giant Aquatic Aquariums & Creature Eggs

Is the Giant Aquatic Aquarium & Creature Eggs a good idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hanaiden

Duke Fishron
While I was in the ocean biome I started thinking. What if there was I way I could bring back local wildlife (Crabs, Sharks, Squids, Jellyfish ect.) to my base without the use of statues or not having them despawn. That's when I though of this idea; A giant aquatic aquarium that is about 30 blocks wide and 15 blocks tall. But then I came across two problem with my idea; how do I bring creatures back from the ocean and how do I even get the creatures inside of the aquarium? That's how I came up with the idea of creature eggs. All water based mobs (including Piranha, Angler Fish, All Jellyfish and Arapaima because I didn't wan't to leave them out) expect for Goldfish have a 5% chance of dropping their respected egg on death. Creature eggs can only be placed inside of the Aquarium by right clicking a hatch to enter and climbing a ladder to get out in case you can't swim yet. Eggs would have a hatching time, eggs of smaller creatures will hatch between 5 to 10 minutes once placed where larger creature may take 20 to 30 minutes to hatch.

Giant Aquatic Aquarium Crafting Recipe:
100 Glass, 30 Sand, 15 Coral, 15 Iron / Lead Bars, 10 Water Buckets.

I hope you like the idea and if you have any questions or problems with the idea just leave a reply!

Back
Top Bottom