NPCs & Enemies Giant Zombie Boss

Would you want some type of Zombie boss in Terraria?

• DEFINITELY!

• Yes! But the details of it could be tweaked

• Sure

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bebojo

Terrarian
So I had this idea: If there are Slimes and King Slime, Demon Eyes and the Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletons and Skeletron, then Zombies should have a Zombie boss counterpart. I mean, Zombies are some of the first enemies the player ever encounters, and they are some of the most common and iconic enemies in Terraria.

My main idea is this: A Zombie event boss/mini-boss, which spawns during a Hardmode Blood Moon. The only other Hardmode-exclusive Blood Moon enemy is the Clown, so I think it would be nice to have another. It could behave similarly to an Ogre, how the Ogre has a club swing attack, but instead the Zombie boss is an Armed Zombie which deals extra damage from a direct hit with its arm. It could also be similar in size to the Ogre, and also a similar speed (pretty slow).

Statistics

Type​
Boss
EnvironmentBlood Moon
AI TypeFighter AI
Damage55 / 115 (melee) 100 / 200 (claw attack)
Max Life4500 / 9000
Defense35
KB Resist95% / 96%

I think one of the drops could be an improved early Hardmode equivalent of the Zombie Arm.

Possible names could be King Zombie, Zombie King, Zombor, etc. Let me know if you have any better/cooler names than this.

I'd love to hear your feedback on my ideas! Also, if any of you are spriters or modders, I'd love to see this idea become a reality.

(P.S. I really hope they also add a Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu, a Hardmode equivalent of King Slime, and another Ocean boss, but plenty of other people have already discussed this lol)

Last edited:
So I had this idea: If there are Slimes and King Slime, Demon Eyes and the Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletons and Skeletron, then Zombies should have a Zombie boss counterpart. I mean, Zombies are some of the first enemies the player ever encounters, and they are some of the most common and iconic enemies in Terraria.

My main idea is this: A Zombie event boss/mini-boss, which spawns during a Hardmode Blood Moon. The only other Hardmode-exclusive Blood Moon enemy is the Clown, so I think it would be nice to have another. It could behave similarly to an Ogre, how the Ogre has a club swing attack, but instead the Zombie boss is an Armed Zombie which deals extra damage from a direct hit with its arm. It could also be similar in size to the Ogre, and also a similar speed (pretty slow).

So, something similar to the Patchwerk from the Thorium mod? Sounds pretty neat. Maybe think of some better stats though.

(P.S. I really hope they also add a Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu, a Hardmode equivalent of King Slime, and another Ocean boss, but plenty of other people have already discussed this lol)
I have a strong feeling that won't be added, unfortunately.

Thanks, I'm glad that Thorium has a similar idea, what stats do you think could be improved?

Back
Top Bottom