Humorous Gifs, random short videos, cats, cake, and edited quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanopsia

King Slime
Here, you post funny gifs anything involving cats (ranging from stories to pictures, etc.), stuff about cake, and editing people's quotes, so you can make them look good, bad, or generally just silly. You can also post anything else that's crazy internet stuff, like awesome ducks, things about bacon (if you like bacon), the whole dank meme thing. Don't ask why this thread exists and I'll start you off with a cat story.

*Ahem*

My cat, Mango, likes to attack for no reason. If you stroke him too slowly, he'll bite your hand when it's at his head. If you want to get out of bed while he's licking your face, you won't leave with a face worth licking. If you want to get into bed while he's lying where you put your legs, he will seem fine, then when you think he's fine, he grabs your leg, claws out and all, and bites it. He gets really scared outside though. He will also steal your chair if you get up to do anything, and he's ungrateful in general. But we treat him like a king because he looks kinda cute. Stoopid hooman logic.

Also owls.

Last edited:
Good news! This thread now has something about cake!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438204858,1438204696][/DOUBLEPOST]If there's an Android Hell, the cake must be in Android Limbo. Or really ominous room where something jumps out right in your face.
66861-d14db96e0950f1719c1ca97e67f441a2.jpg

Attachments

• portal-cake.jpg
    portal-cake.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 2,673
I don't see the need for this thread - random images and videos can go in that thread already linked, or your own profile - which everyone can see even if you set it to private, they'll just be unable to reply if you do that - and funny stories to go with said videos and images... Yeah, you guessed right, That thread, or your profile.

"Redundancy is best avoided, and also avoided."

I don't see the need for this thread - random images and videos can go in that thread already linked, or your own profile - which everyone can see even if you set it to private, they'll just be unable to reply if you do that - and funny stories to go with said videos and images... Yeah, you guessed right, That thread, or your profile.

"Redundancy is best avoided, and also avoided."

But you still saw the need to post in it :p Which is for threads what gasoline is for cars, basically.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom