a

Are these sprites good?

• They're fantastic!

• They're good.

• They're okay.

• They need improvement. (Suggest what I can do better below).

• They REALLY need improvement. (Suggest what I can do better below).

Results are only viewable after voting.
index.php
You didn't make this. You edited Titanium Armor.

yeah, it's just that he's passing it off as his own.
Is there a problem with that? I pass my armor off as my own. The armor he made is just his character. And since everyone knows that he's not one of Re-logic's spriters, they know that he didn't make the titanium armor sprite, and it's clearly an edit. If him using that sprite as his character is wrong, then a lot of the people on these forums are wrong too, as many people use armor and edited versions of armor as their characters/avatars.

Is there a problem with that? I pass that armor off as my own. The armor he made is just his character. And since everyone knows that he's not one of Re-logic's spriters, they know that he didn't make the titanium armor sprite, and it's clearly an edit. If him using that sprite as his character is wrong, then a lot of the people on these forums are wrong too, as many people use armor and edited versions of armor as their characters/avatars.
No, I'm just saying that he's kind of passing it off as his own work, since it's in the same section as his Sauron Tower, which he made from scratch.

No, I'm just saying that he's kind of passing it off as his own work, since it's in the same section as his Sauron Tower, which he made from scratch.
I don't see the difference between him passing that off as his own and me passing this:
Desmond.png

off as my own. I posted this on my sprite thread, I said that I made it. And yet no one seems to have a problem with that, so why should people have a problem with his?

I don't see the difference between him passing that off as his own and me passing this:
View attachment 36113
off as my own. I posted this on my sprite thread, I said that I made it. And yet no one seems to have a problem with that, so why should people have a problem with his?
Okay. I wasn't trying to diss anyone, but it just rags on me when people do that.
Yay!
Nay!

Back
Top Bottom