Biomes & Nature Give The Ocean A Little Love

Should we add new discoveries to the ocean biome.

• Add new stuff to ocean biome like Neptunes castle, or sunken ship etc.

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • Leave it as it is.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

CommonZebra

Official Terrarian
I think the ocean should get a new place in it instead of just chests in the water maybe like a Neptunes castle, Sunken Ship or something because its super empty maybe not too big because that little space is very limited to what you can have down there.

Yeah, I guess the Ocean biome could do with some more items, areas and the sort. About this thread though, you haven't really suggested anything, you've stated that you want more ocean content but haven't elaborated on it.

Ocean is really good as it is with the Fishron, the Angler and all the other stuff it has, but i think you're right.
Maybe they shouldn't add like a full dungeon or a new boss but at least some palm wood structures on the beach or a pirate ship would be a really nice idea. I support this.

So that place which has its own event, its own boss, its own NPC and its own chests with stuff not found in other places needs "more love"?

Not really.
It still feels like it's just one giant empty space. :red:ting NPCs all over a giant bowl of water isn't going to make it interesting.

Reactions: Ali
Ocean is fine as it is. With the new boss, the angler, and unique chests, it already has a decent amount of content. I do see where you are coming from when you made this though

These are things it needs
New NPC - Palm Villager - Does not move in with you but is just a guy who lives in Palm Wood houses on the beach
Sunken Ships - Sharks domain - Pirates live here - Leads too new biome, Pirate World
New Biome - Pirate World - Tons of pirates - Under Sunken Ships
New Boss - Poseidon - Post-Plantera - 100k health - 50 dmg - 50 dfs - Speed = 10 - Attacks!

Maybe coralstone can generate there as an ore? also, expansion of the ocean would be nice, maybe a trench full of coralstone.
Coralstone armor?

Yea i am with you idea too. I would like to see deeper ocean where I can discover or found something really nice . I am somebody who just love to explore (always looking deep in caves) :p . In my opinion ocean needs hmm a pirate ship boss which summoned by message in bottle in deep of the ocean. Second thing some areas to explore as I said before . Maybe a crashed ship with some new chest type. Also on this ship may be a thing when you smash it it summon a ghost pirate captain ? :)

The ocean is fine as it is right now.
It has its own items, its own enemies, its own boss, and it is used to summon an event.
It has its own tree type, specials blocks and even an NPC spawn.

Wow i have not noticed that there is a boss in the ocean i am so delayed when leveling up on rpg mods :p

So that place which has its own event, its own boss, its own NPC and its own chests with stuff not found in other places needs "more love"?

Not really.

Actually the underwater chests can spawn in every other biome, Provided there is enough water to have it be viewed as submerged. (Most commonly found in the Snow Biome from my experience, Jungle being second-best)

The bosses are something, But for the most part there isn't really anything special about the ocean. (And even the chests don't have anything of real use after about ten minutes)

Yea i am with you idea too. I would like to see deeper ocean where I can discover or found something really nice . I am somebody who just love to explore (always looking deep in caves) :p . In my opinion ocean needs hmm a pirate ship boss which summoned by message in bottle in deep of the ocean. Second thing some areas to explore as I said before . Maybe a crashed ship with some new chest type. Also on this ship may be a thing when you smash it it summon a ghost pirate captain ? :)
That sounds like a super cool idea.

Back
Top Bottom