Casual Giving away a copy of Terraria,Castle crashers and Hammerwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know I got a copy from you. If you want to confirm that I gave it away, I can give you the steam of the friend I gave it to. It was my birthday recently and someone else gave me a copy. Again, PM if you want to confirm that I did give it away and am not giving away your copy.
Never participated in a giveaway, You must have confused me with someone else xD

Hammerwatch! Woo ~
My favorite games at the moment:
Dota 2
WakFu
Age of Empires II HD
Hotline Miami

Today is the day.
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423981247][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could you like, show a list with the giveaways and the members that participate in them?
That'd be great.

Well, you could add some kind of a list for each giveaway (A list for the Terraria giveaway, etc.) and mention in these lists the names of the people who partocipate in them.
You said you are going to use a random number generator, so we need to know which number are we, right?

Well, you could add some kind of a list for each giveaway (A list for the Terraria giveaway, etc.) and mention in these lists the names of the people who partocipate in them.
You said you are going to use a random number generator, so we need to know which number are we, right?
I'm laying it all out in a notepad document,
All the peeps who didn't say say which game they enter for will be entered for one of the games which is randomly selected using a random number generator.
I'll put all the stuff from the notepad document in the reserved comment.

Done the giveaway, Awaiting a response from the winners, If they don't respond I'll give it away to a different entry.
Thanks for all the people who entered

Reroll Hammerwatch and do it Min: 1 and Max: 1 :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1424101487][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I had CC for like a few months now, it's not really a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom