Xbox 360 Giving Away Hardmode Items

do you have any of the drops from the pumpkin moon and frost moon events? if you do i'm looking to buy or trade for specific ones.

There is a chance. You can tell me over voice chat if you have a mic, I'm on every day almost from 3:30-10:00 Central time

There is a chance. You can tell me over voice chat if you have a mic, I'm on every day almost from 3:30-10:00 Central time
i don't have a working mic right now. if you don't mind i'll just inquire here.

trophies: mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, ice queen, santa-nk1

items: spooky twig, black fairy dust, spider egg, christmas hook, baby grinch's mischievous whistle, reindeer bells, jack 'o lantern mask

items: spooky twig, black fairy dust, spider egg, christmas hook, baby grinch's mischievous whistle, reindeer bells, jack 'o lantern mask
I'll try to have them ready tomorrow :)

thanks. what did you want for them? i have coins and items. :)
Sorry, but I can't get the trophies? Or the black fairy dust. But if you want items that the black fairy dust is used in, I could provide those. Btw I don't want specific items to trade for these :p actually, these you can have for 10 platinum altogether

Sorry, but I can't get the trophies? Or the black fairy dust. But if you want items that the black fairy dust is used in, I could provide those. Btw I don't want specific items to trade for these :p actually, these you can have for 10 platinum altogether
i don't need the wings you make with the black fairy dust. i already have them from a prior trade with someone. my main goal is to collect one of every item in the game. would you happen to have any of the items the angler npc gives as quest rewards? i need several of those, mainly the hotline fishing hook so i can fish in lava. :)

i don't need the wings you make with the black fairy dust. i already have them from a prior trade with someone. my main goal is to collect one of every item in the game. would you happen to have any of the items the angler npc gives as quest rewards? i need several of those, mainly the hotline fishing hook so i can fish in lava. :)
Yeah I can get them. But add me now and pick up the last items from before. The next deal is free

Turns out I now have EVERYTHING included except the black fairy dust ^-^ You can pick it up tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom