Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

What weapons should be crafted with Glacial Ice?

• No weapons are needed; it has already fulfilled the role it needs to fulfill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sadly, yes. The Jungle suffers the same problem.
The jungle just needs to be protected from the corruption/crimson, which I usually do by surrounding it with hallow. It seems like it would be a pain to protect a large area of the snow biome from all of the spreading biomes

yep I found it
refrigerator-ray-png.105687

almost like digging up old cat poop... but in this case frozen cat poop.

then again it's not that bad of a sprite.

Reasonable.
But I still find the Adamantite/Titanium mining tool pointless because you can just craft a Hallowed drill/pickaxe.

You need all three mechs dead, though. Remember the Pickaxe Axe's new crafting recipe?
Right, forgot about that.
Still, I find it a lot easier to kill all 3 bosses and potentially walk away with full hallowed armor + Pickaxe axe + Excalibur.
And if not just kill the Destroyer again.

I like this suggestion , while I don't normally use Frost Armor , a different frost effect would make me use it. Full support.
You should totally make a suggestion that gives ideas that would expand the hardmode snow biome , since hardmode snow biome is practically useless (Maybe a boss or a dungeon of some sorts?).

I like this suggestion , while I don't normally use Frost Armor , a different frost effect would make me use it. Full support.
That would allow it to compete with Hallowed, would it? Yep, sounds good to me, if we can work out the programming kinks that would be required for a flash freeze.
You should totally make a suggestion that gives ideas that would expand the hardmode snow biome , since hardmode snow biome is practically useless (Maybe a boss or a dungeon of some sorts?).

More pressing matters are at hand (ocean, desert). I personally find that the Underground Snow possesses enough interesting loot to be worth a visit (FTS, Ice Sickle, Frost Staff), but that's just me. While I doubt another boss would need to be added, surely we could use more equipment associated with the biome. Hockey, anyone?

That would allow it to compete with Hallowed, would it? Yep, sounds good to me, if we can work out the programming kinks that would be required for a flash freeze.

More pressing matters are at hand (ocean, desert). I personally find that the Underground Snow possesses enough interesting loot to be worth a visit (FTS, Ice Sickle, Frost Staff), but that's just me. While I doubt another boss would need to be added, surely we could use more equipment associated with the biome. Hockey, anyone?
I think I got the desert covered, don't you think?

Just one, eh? Tell you what, I'll add you to the conversation and see if we can get the desert covered as well.

On topic: I feel like there should be at least some equipment crafted with Glacial Bars.
How about this: #brainstorm
Polar Spike:
Spear, causes frostburn

Hailstorm:
Like Nimbus Rod, but also slows down enemies.
one cloud.

Ice Breaker:
Flail, causes frostburn, slows enemies and has a chance to solidify them.

The Conflux Star:
Crafting: Sunfury, Dao of Pao, Ice Breaker and some ectoplasm.
Causes random debuffs.

I figure we might add a little bit of RNG reduction for the Frostbrand, Ice Bow, and Flower of Frost. Sorry, Ice Mimic...

Back
Top Bottom