Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

What weapons should be crafted with Glacial Ice?

• No weapons are needed; it has already fulfilled the role it needs to fulfill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually, this is quite a neat suggestion. Wouldn't mind having this, I mean, you've proved a good point about Hallowed Bars making Frost Armour, for a first.

It should be able to be used to craft the Frost Staff and the Ice Sickle, along with, probabily, the Frozen Turtle Shell.

It should be able to be used to craft the Frost Staff and the Ice Sickle, along with, probabily, the Frozen Turtle Shell.
That would mess up their tier balance. Moving them to mid-Hardmode would mess up game balance, and since crafting those items wouldn't make any sense anyways, there is no reason to change that. Drops will be drops. Enemies need a use outside of dealing damage.

That would mess up their tier balance. Moving them to mid-Hardmode would mess up game balance, and since crafting those items wouldn't make any sense anyways, there is no reason to change that. Drops will be drops. Enemies need a use outside of dealing damage.
They would drop a material which would be used along with Glacial Ice.

Completely disagree with this
Adamantite_Pickaxe.png
Adamantite_Drill.png
&
Titanium_Pickaxe.png
Titanium_Drill.png
=
Trash_Can.png

You make those pickaxes because every dang playthrough we want the fastest pickaxe possible. Besides, if adamantite and titanium are gonna have armor and weapon sets, they have to have pickaxes too. It's just the way Terraria works.

Completely disagree with this
Adamantite_Pickaxe.png
Adamantite_Drill.png
&
Titanium_Pickaxe.png
Titanium_Drill.png
=
Trash_Can.png

You make those pickaxes because every dang playthrough we want the fastest pickaxe possible. Besides, if adamantite and titanium are gonna have armor and weapon sets, they have to have pickaxes too. It's just the way Terraria works.
If your'e smart, you make every other item possible out of Adamantite before you make those, because sacrificing Adamantite/Titanium for something you're only going to go mine more Adamantite and Titanium with isn't a very smart investment.

If your'e smart, you make every other item possible out of Adamantite before you make those, because sacrificing Adamantite/Titanium for something you're only going to go mine more Adamantite and Titanium with isn't a very smart investment.

Not nessisarily, if you have faster mining speed then you can find more adamantite faster, get projects done faster,
( house, farms, etc. ) you also have to take into factor that you have to defeat ALL three mechanical bosses in order to upgrade. It bases itself on ones opinion.

Not nessisarily, if you have faster mining speed then you can find more adamantite faster, get projects done faster,
( house, farms, etc. ) you also have to take into factor that you have to defeat ALL three mechanical bosses in order to upgrade. It bases itself on ones opinion.
The main problem with it is that Adamantite and Titanium picks and drills are hardly an improvement, and it is usually better to make the armor first, specially in the case of Titanium armor, and, with that armor and a simple skybridge, 2 out of 3 of the mechs become very easy to kill, and the last one is pretty much obliterated by the Megashark.

Well, theres 1 flaw. If you get it after a hardmode boss, you can just throw away your Adamantite/Titanium drills&pickaxes anyways.

First : everything here is awesome
Second: Can I suggest. Ever ice instead of Glacial ice?
Third: I love your new profile pic :3

Hallowed Bars and the souls of all three mechs... which people usually take down in quick succession with slight tweaks to their equipment.
This suggestion only benefits those who have trouble taking down their first mechanical boss, anyways.
First : everything here is awesome
Second: Can I suggest. Ever ice instead of Glacial ice?
Third: I love your new profile pic :3
I love my new profile pic too <3

But I think I'll keep it as Glacial Ice, just because it makes sense from a scientific viewpoint.

Remind me what the crafting recipe for the Pickaxe Axe is, again?
Of course, it's 1 of each soul from the mechs and some hallowed bars. Then, anyways, theres not much point anyways because correct me if I'm wrong, but you can NEARLY make nothing.

Back
Top Bottom