• Does NOT inflict Darkness Debuff
  • *Drops: Same as Black Slime but a White Slime Banner every 50th kill

Angel Slime (Pet)
  • Summoned using Angel Tableau

Angel Tableau
  • Bought from Angel NPC
  • Summons Angel slime

Angel NPC (a flying NPC)
* Entering condition: Must have any wings except: Fledgeling Wings, Jetpack, Lazure’s Barrier Platform, Yoraiz0r’s Spell, Hoverboard, Vortex Booster and Celestial Starboard equipped, thus making him a Hardmode NPC
* Vendor, Male
* Is a flying NPC
* Same HP and Defence Stats as other NPCs (not pets)
* Attack: Shoots with bare hands the Projectile „Diamond Bolt“ (126), dealing 25 Damage at the start of Hardmode
* Selling:

ItemPriceAdditional conditions
Bicycle mount12 gold 50 sil
Orange Hi vis vest2 goldat night
Yellow Hi vis vest2 goldat day
Deliverer Shirt2 gold
Deliverer Pants2 gold
Angel wings40 goldafter Plantera was beaten
Angel Tableau50 goldafter QS was beaten
Face Mask1 gold 50 silverafter all 3 mechs were beaten
Biome Pylon10 gold(like every NPC when happy enough)

* Defence method: shoots Diamond Bolts and flies but no longer than you can fly using angel wings item
* Names: Andiel, Blanchiel, Cadel, Chris, Franciscus, Gabriel, Martin, Michael, Nathaniel, Rachel, Samael, Tadejus, Xanthiel, Zephyrus
* Biome preferences: Love: Hallowed, Like: Forest, Ocean, Dislike: Snow, Hate: Cavern
* NPC preferences: Love: Dryad, Nurse, Like: Guide, Golfer, Party Girl, Dislike: Arms dealer Hate: Goblin Tinkerer, Demolitionist
* NPC quotes:
  • Normal:
    • Music is angel’s language in some parts
    • Nobody is perfect.
    • Never give up.
    • It is OK to be not OK.
    • (when wearing demon, bat, FoodBarbarian's Tattered Dragon, ghost, bone, spooky or tattered fairy Wings): Waaah! A demon! I hope that that only is a cosplay for the next comic con.
    • (when spoken to between 4:30 AM – 6 AM) Good luck today!
    • (when spoken to between 7 AM – 3 PM) Sending major good vibes your way.
    • (when spoken to between 9 PM and 1 AM): Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
    • (when in multiplayer) Remember: do not spam the chat and do not bully eachother
    • (when in multiplayer) Remember: do not break foreign player’s homes
    • Ride the bike. Healthier than these supernatural mounts
    • (when having less than 1/5 of max HP or less than 50 HP) Wishing you healing around the next corner.
    • Hey, <player name>, I heard of you. All they say you are the chivalrous hero of <world name>.
    • (when having QS or KS pet in inventory): Slimes are so cute, aren’t they, <name of Player>
    • (when any wings equipped): Hey, <Player name>, be careful when flying, don’t get too close to the sun and don’t get too close to the waters.
  • Happiness:
    • (when no home): Where am I? Looks like I landed somewhere in <world name>.
    • (when in caverns): Get me a taxi out of here! Quick! I need to get away from those demons!
    • (when house is corrupt/near dungeon): I must keep out of that unholy place, no matter what!
    • (when in snow biome): That’s really cold!
    • (when in ocean or forest): It is so nice here.
    • (when no npc is in proximity): It is so quiet.
    • (when Goblin tinkerer is in proximity): <name of Goblin tinkerer> the scam-blin he breaks in 4 out of 5 cases things when „reforging“ and takes tons of money! Farm some wild eye bosses, the Chth ones before handing him your equipment.
    • (when Demolitionist is in proximity): Ugh, I hate how he destroys the landscape for experiments!
    • (when Arms dealer is in proximity): I must stop <name of Arms Dealer> from assassinating my loved ones.
    • (when Guide, Party Girl or Golfer is in proximity): (RNG(<name of guide>, <name of party girl>, <name of golfer>) if the respective npc is present in proximity) is a chill person.
    • (when Nurse is in proximity): I love <Name of nurse> how she heals others
    • (when Dryad is in proximity): <Name of Dryad> is the world’s environment hero.

Bicycle (Mount)
  • Spawns a rideable bicycle
  • Max Speed = 56 mph
  • Hitbox is 3x4 blocks (3 wide 4 high)
  • Tooltip = „Become a hero, save the environment“

Yellow and Orange Hi vis Vests (Vanity Items)
  • Vanity equipped in the chestplate slot
  • Tooltip = „Chasing spammers“

Deliverer Vanity (Vanity set)
  • Consists of Deliverer Shirt (Chestplate Slot) and Deliverer Pants (Pants slot)

Slime Wings (Wings accessory)
  • * Flight time: 1.33 seconds (less than Angel wings and more than Fledgeling Wings
  • * Crafted with 10 feathers + 20 souls of flight + 300 gel @ Mythril Anvil

Face Mask (Vanity Item) (No pic attached)
  • * Cyan mask covering mouth and nose (must be easily dyable with the color dyes)
  • * Equipped in Helmet Slot

Display of Goggles + Hats at the same time

Add a mechanic that allows having goggles type equips (goggles, sunglasses, 0x33 aviators, spectre goggles, …) and helmets/hats which don’t cover up the whole face (e. g. Cowboy Hat and the suggested Face Mask) be visible at the same time when both used only for vanity.
Possible approaches:
  • * Add Slot where only goggles, sunglasses, 0x33 aviators and similar fit (without stats)
  • * Make that gogle-type items can also be equipped in Accessory vanity slots (not the Accessory Stats slots!)

Adding actual effects to fun buffs like the Shrimpy Truffle boost with Wet debuff
Make the Stinky potion reduce your aggro by 100 when you have the stinky debuff. This is because putrid scent also stinks and reduces the aggro.
Make the love struck debuff slowing enemies down by 25% and players speed increase by 5% (in honor of the old stunned debuff and love arrows from 3DS)
Make that the slime debuff (from Slime gun) makes you bouncing from the ground if you fall and thus lowering fall damage by 20%
Make the Sparkle Slime debuff (from Sparkle Slime Baloon) increasing aggro by 50 and the same bouncing properties as in the slime debuff suggestion

Metric system/24 h clock
Add a metric system setting changing feet to meters (1 ft = 0.305 m), miles to kilometers (1 mi = 1.6 km) (if you operate with integers, round down)
Add the setting to change the clock display between 12 and 24 h (e.g. 4:00 PM = 16:00, 1:00 AM = 01:00)

Info to the readers and devs
If you want to alter something a bit or add something to the suggestionor think something is off, do not hesitate to tell it here.

Attachments

• angel_npc.png
    angel_npc.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 40
  • angel_slime.png
    angel_slime.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 40
  • angel_tableau.png
    angel_tableau.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 37
  • bicycle.png
    bicycle.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 37
  • deliverer_pants.png
    deliverer_pants.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 35
  • deliverer_shirt.png
    deliverer_shirt.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 34
  • orange_hi_vis_vest.png
    orange_hi_vis_vest.png
    5 KB · Views: 38
  • slime_wings.png
    slime_wings.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 37
  • white_slime.png
    white_slime.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 40
  • yellow_hi_vis_vest.png
    yellow_hi_vis_vest.png
    5 KB · Views: 44
100% would love the bike but it Should Have A Cooldown And Get Destroyed When Attacked At A Certain Damage
So It's Not Too OP
It Should Also Be In Early Hardmode

Back
Top Bottom