Weapons & Equip Glass cannon pendant

Companion Cube

Retinazer
The glass cannon pendant could be an acsessory for boosting damage in exchange for armor, like +30% damage and -30% armor. It could be crafted with an eye of golem, 20 glass blocks, and a class emblem.

Last edited:
I kind of want there to be a new "cursed accessory slot" in the equipment menu which only items with both risk/reward could fit in. It would make them unstackable and therefore you couldn't do something like having -120% armor and +300% damage. I do like the idea of items with risk/reward mechanics though.

Last edited:
I kind of want there to be a new "cursed accessory slot" in the equipment menu which only items with both risk/reward could fit in. It would make them unstackable and therefore you couldn't do something like having -120% armor and +300 damage. I do like the idea of items with risk/reward mechanics though.
I kind of want there to be a new "cursed accessory slot" in the equipment menu which only items with both risk/reward could fit in. It would make them unstackable and therefore you couldn't do something like having -120% armor and +300% damage. I do like the idea of items with risk/reward mechanics though.
Could I make a thread to expand apon that idea?

Here's a sprite for it
20191225_061334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom