Mobile Glass wall it has a visual bug PLEASE FIX!

Is it the white dots
Zoom in on this screenshot and look at where i marked it with the red highlight please do so

Screenshot_20201128-113204_Terraria.jpg

Hi @Samaur, when do you see this visual bug? When you zoom in, when you’re on Color lighting, when your graphics are set to high or low? What does the visual bug look like, can you show a screenshot of it along with your settings?

Not sure what you and Chimera may be doing, but a quick reminder to keep the chat part of your messages to your profiles, not in threads. :)
It's a window your gonna see the starts and ocean

Ok i found the ocean one and the red arrow where i highlighted it shows. Just ZOOM in on this screenshot to see it

Screenshot_20201130-132524_Terraria.jpg

Hi unit one please find time to address this. This is about the glass wall visual bug ZOOM in on this screenshot to see where i highlighted it with the red arrows

Screenshot_20201130-134430_Terraria.jpg

And also this one with the ocean background

Hi unit one please find time to address this. This is about the glass wall visual bug ZOOM in on this screenshot to see where i highlighted it with the red arrows

Screenshot_20201130-134430_Terraria.jpg

It happens all the time with glass wall

And also here is the ocean one

And also here is the ocean one

And also vortex beater sounds odd

View attachment 300344

It happens all the time with glass wall

And also here is the ocean one View attachment 300346

And also vortex beater sounds odd
Hi @Samaur, please don’t post so many times in a row. :) I’ve merged them all into one post.

What graphic setting are you on. Do you notice if this happens on other graphic settings?

Back
Top Bottom