1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

**REPORTED** glich with repeators and endless quiver.

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by zekam11, Jul 10, 2015.

1. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

when you use the endless quiver with repeatos there is a chance to get some (arrows) back but i dont think that soposed to happen. hope this helped finding the bugs.

2. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

This is a known behavior, and no decision has been made yet on whether it is working intended or not. It has been brought to their attention, however. :)

3. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I know this has been reported earlier, but I would like to mention this again.

In my experience, I'm a bit comparing the use of this. but for most of it, it became more of an inventory clutter or trash that lies around on the ground, more or less enticing me to pick it up, which is not needed.

If one is using the Endless Quiver a lot, especially with repeaters, they'll end up quickly with multiple stacks of 999 wooden arrows.
    Selling them isn't worth it, the cash worth is the same as killing a few hardmode enemies. I could of course save the arrows to use them for crafting them into special arrows. but I could also buy them from the merchant instead.
    I don't have this 'problem' with Endless Bullet Pouch, as bullets aren't re-obtainable in their natural state.

So, in my opinion, I prefer them to have the chance to re-obtain arrows removed if using the Endless Quiver.

Also something to be aware off, I'm still fine that wooden arrows can be retrieved if they're just wooden arrows (not the endless stock).
    So the best way to make this happen, programming-wise, is to apply it the same thing done with the thrower armor set bonus. as their reduced chance to consume also stops any kind of thrown weapon to be re-obtained. I would be glad if it could happen in this fashion. :)

4. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

@ppowersteef, due to some other ammo-cost related changes we are looking into, we've decided to rope in the Endless Quiver freebie arrows issue as well. We are going to remove the aspect from the endless quiver when we put those other changes into place.

However, I don't have an ETA on this. Its in our bug log though. :)

ppowersteef likes this.