Switch Glitch in terraria multiplayer meteorite block

Greggoryinson

Terrarian
I was playing terraria with my brother in terraria I had an obsidian shield and I was standing on meteorite blocks and my brother took fire damage whenever he stood on the ground. He didn’t have an obsidian shield

I wrote the message poorly what I meant to say was he was in the crimson farming enemies when I was mining meteorite and then he noticed he was taking fire damage. I jumped up and down a few times on the meteorite and he took fire damage whenever I was on the meters blocks even if he wasn’t standing on a burning block.

I was playing terraria with my brother in terraria I had an obsidian shield and I was standing on meteorite blocks and my brother took fire damage whenever he stood on the ground. He didn’t have an obsidian shield
Hi there @Greggoryinson, thanks for sharing this. This is a bug on console right now. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom