Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Team tag in multiplayer not displaying in the correct location on the screen, staying locked in place, ignoring the actual position of the teammate it's detecting. The tag stays on the same spot on the screen, regardless of how close you get to the other player. Changing teams does not fix the issue either. Image shows second player being on screen to the right, while his tag is displayed to the left.
20200522150424_1.jpg

Few extra notes from playing around more with this bug: 1. Multiple game restarts have not resolved the issue. 2. While it's constantly bugged for me, my tag appears normally for my friend. 3. The tag seems to work alright now if the other teammate is to the left of where the nametag is locked on the screen. For whatever reason, the team tag refuses to move to the right of where it's displayed in the screenshot. If the other person is to the left however, it does start moving normally again. Finally, it is worth adding that we are playing on dedicated server that I am hosting, although that means client wise, I am not the host.

Back
Top Bottom