OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a type of large volley gun, specifically a ribauldequin (also known as an organ gun), be permitted as a weapon a character can use? (There might also be another term for what I'm thinking of, as most of the things I've seen when searching ribauldequin seem to have smaller barrels, while the one I'm thinking of would have six or eight larger barrels)

Would a type of large volley gun, specifically a ribauldequin (also known as an organ gun), be permitted as a weapon a character can use? (There might also be another term for what I'm thinking of, as most of the things I've seen when searching ribauldequin seem to have smaller barrels, while the one I'm thinking of would have six or eight larger barrels)
IG

Even though this song fits almost, if not all of my OCs, I feel like it fits really well as a battle theme for Trinity and as a main theme for Aden, which is why I'm posting it here.

@Elemental 131 Quick q.: To what extent can we create areas / control the world? I'm assuming nothing extremely drastic, but would we be able to create events/action so that characters aren't just sitting/walking around aimlessly?

Do I have to make a character application for a minor character, like they're gonna be used just this once as a villain?

Yo, can we have an application for worlds if we want to go into more detail? If so, here’s a template:

World name:
World age:
World type:
Habitible?: Y/N
Species found on planet:
Toxicity:
Radiation:
World description:
Theme?: Y/N
If so, what is it?:
System name:
Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant):
Other planets(If other planets made by others, you must ask)
Galaxy(?) name:

All of this would be optional

Yo, can we have an application for worlds if we want to go into more detail? If so, here’s a template:

World name:
World age:
World type:
Habitible?: Y/N
Species found on planet:
Toxicity:
Radiation:
World description:
Theme?: Y/N
If so, what is it?:
System name:
Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant):
Other planets(If other planets made by others, you must ask)
Galaxy(?) name:

All of this would be optional
I think that this could work

I think that this could work
Cool. Well, here’s my application:
Name: Kaleidoscope Alkalinai
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Somewhat tall, average weight, wears a naval captains uniform(an American one), has an eyepatch, blonde hair.
Species: Human
Personality: Quirky and talkative, yet also secretive
Equipment/Weapons and armour: A katana, heavy armour under her uniform, an M4A1, a Deagle, a battleship without a crew
Ablities: Her battleship can go to space as well as sail
Strengths: Strong and athletic
Flaws: Literally everything else but strategy, she’s socially awkward, she‘s quite smart, but not much willpower and is easily hurt

World name: Yonda
World age: 126.2 million years old
World type: Water
Habitible?: Y
Species found on planet: All
Toxicity: None
Radiation: Small amounts in a small part of the Zathnian sea
World description: A world with a massive archipelago, but almost all ocean other than a few large islands
Theme?: N
System name: Quindainian System
Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant): Blue Giant
Other planets(If other planets made by others, you must ask): Possibly, not sure yet tho. For now, there’s just NPC planets, like Ranlia, a radioactive and toxic planet
Galaxy(?) name: The Normal Galaxy
Hex code:
#9365B8

Cool. Well, here’s my application:
Name: Kaleidoscope Alkalinai
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Somewhat tall, average weight, wears a naval captains uniform(an American one), has an eyepatch, blonde hair.
Species: Human
Personality: Quirky and talkative, yet also secretive
Equipment/Weapons and armour: A katana, heavy armour under her uniform, an M4A1, a Deagle, a battleship without a crew
Ablities: Her battleship can go to space as well as sail
Strengths: Strong and athletic
Flaws: Literally everything else but strategy, she’s socially awkward, she‘s quite smart, but not much willpower and is easily hurt

World name: Yonda
World age: 126.2 million years old
World type: Water
Habitible?: Y
Species found on planet: All
Toxicity: None
Radiation: Small amounts in a small part of the Zathnian sea
World description: A world with a massive archipelago, but almost all ocean other than a few large islands
Theme?: N
System name: Quindainian System
Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant): Blue Giant
Other planets(If other planets made by others, you must ask): Possibly, not sure yet tho. For now, there’s just NPC planets, like Ranlia, a radioactive and toxic planet
Galaxy(?) name: The Normal Galaxy
Hex code:
#9365B8
while the character itself can work not sure how the battleship going to space would work,
The world description is more about how the world looks or works, meaning world age or what Galaxy doesn't really matter
Also any landmarks in a character's world wouldn't appear

Considering how I haven't had much to do here so far, I'm thinking of adding another character, so does anyone have any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom