OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they having a fit?
They refuse to talk here, it’s obvious they dislike some or all of us because of this issue on STNH’s character. It’s also obvious because they avoided the conflict for the short time they were posting here beforehand. They must really dislike STNH and be bothered with some of us. I’m kind of annoyed that they would just give us all the silent treatment.
View attachment 368478(I am in fact too lazy to make this one transparent, deal with it.)
View attachment 368479
And now I also have a spritesheet I'll likely never use again. Thanks.
just maybe if elemental would accept or at least deny the character, then we wouldn’t have to ask.

As the RP moderator, he has to do these things, if he dislikes a person or a character they make, he should say it outright and be done with it.

as much I would like to say my character needs approval aswell, I strongly agree with Esther

undertale_text_box (10).png

undertale_text_box (11).png

undertale_text_box (12).png

undertale_text_box (13).png

undertale_text_box (14).png

undertale_text_box (15).png

I'm just gonna say this. I feel like part of the reason why Elemental is taking so long is because people are doing the same thing Winteria did with Silver: constantly posting about it. When Winteria did that, Elemental waited with accepting Silver on purpose, and I feel like that's what's happening here.
Thanks for coming to Esther's- Wait, this isn't TLPW? Aw...
It's hard to wait when it's been 2 weeks and 3days

"Personal stuff" as a phrase, to me, just means literally anything the person saying it doesn't want to share with whoever may be seeing it.

I suppose it could be seen as that, but either way, even if Elemental hates one of the users here, enough people here have their own problems with stress to understand what that can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom