OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
[…]

Wait how would this work..

Like a uh… approve or decline type thing and also helping flesh out characters like elemental does?

Or like.. being able to physically add characters to the list.. idk if you can even do that.
Probably the former. As far as I’m aware, the only way to allow someone to edit someone else’s posts is to make them a (forum) moderator, which won’t happen. @tunnnel king unless?

I don't know what's worse, the fact you guys are actively trying to make my stress worse (Note: I've been so stressed lately I had to add a warning to my signature about it), or the fact I got 4 voodoo demons a little while ago, while trying to get lava critters.

Another point is I feel like Elemental hasn't been gone long enough for us to just decide to have someone else as a mod for this.

I don't know what's worse, the fact you guys are actively trying to make my stress worse (Note: I've been so stressed lately I had to add a warning to my signature about it), or the fact I got 4 voodoo demons a little while ago, while trying to get lava critters.
We weren’t saying you should be a moderator..

Just if you wanted to be one, you’d be a good one.

Edit: should we vote on characters being added and try fleshing them out ourselves?

I feel like as collective group we should have more say in a character being added or not added, not just elemental having all the authority

That’s right folks, we’re starting a riot

Pretty sure a character just got skipped while another character gets accepted (despite the application being made after the first character)

what was I thinking with that other theme!

I forgot that this classic existed…

V1’s other combat theme

“The Cyber Grind - MegaNeko”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom