OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting tempting to just add captain since I was literally 2 sentences from having him in. Elemental had come to the conclusion a modified TC-280 drone could work for orbital strikes and other deployables and he had no problems with the character otherwise. It at least gets a new face in, and he was basically ready to be added anyways.

Edit: Esther, go ahead and continue reacting with the angry emote, there’s a difference in trying to keep something alive and trying to break rules. I’ve waited long enough and he was basically ready.

Shall we vote then..?

Its getting tempting to just add captain since I was literally 2 sentences from having him in. Elemental had come to the conclusion a modified TC-280 drone could work for orbital strikes and other deployables and he had no problems with the character otherwise. It at least gets a new face in, and he was basically ready to be added anyways.

Edit: Esther, go ahead and continue reacting with the angry emote, there’s a difference in trying to keep something alive and trying to break rules. I’ve waited long enough and he was basically ready.

Shall we vote then..?
We can't vote to let characters in, this is Elemental's RP.

We can't vote to let characters in, this is Elemental's RP.
Do you understand a monarchy? I’d assume so, but if not…

There’s the person who holds most of the power, say he dies, then there’s a next in line, if there isn’t a next in line at some point, then a replacement needs to be found, usually done VIA a vote of some sort by the rest of those in forms of power.

Elemental is gone, probably forever. There isn’t a next in line, so it’s up to us to start deciding things, if you have a problem with that, then I say you get elemental back to condone the behaviour. I’m nearing the point where I feel moderators should be involved. It’s obviously chaotic without someone in charge, and elemental has almost definitely abandoned us.

I’m going to add captain into the IC in a 10 days if I don’t hear a response from elemental denying the character. No need to be so defensive of him, he obviously wanted to leave, don’t think I’m wanting to kick him out of here if he comes back, I’m just suggesting a form of order. There’s just a line between logically taking a break and what seems to be spite…

IF YOU KEEP SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS HE DEFINITELY WON'T WANT TO COME BACK BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BEING JERKS ABOUT HIS STRESS ISSUES!
Do I have to keep repeating this? If he’s stressed, then he should say so, after thinking on it, he seems to just really dislike STNH as a person for whatever reason. When he saw backlash for that since he had no reason to continue denying the character, he left because he didn’t want to have to admit that he denied the character solely because he disliked that person. Now tell me, Jr Psychologist. Does stress vanish into thin air if you do nothing to resolve the issue? Maybe some examples of how letting the issue only boil worse is a great way to relieve stress?

I’ve gone from being able to just let this blow past if he comes back, now I’m going to want a definitive explanation on why he so greatly dislikes STNH.

This is still Elemental's RP even if we don't know when/if to expect a return.
If we get confirmation that Elemental won't return, then, well, we'll just have to see how we proceed then, but Elemental's still on TCF and hasn't given confirmation (Even if I don't expect direct confirmation being given either way) so we can't rule out the possibility of return yet.

As for what to do about the current state of things here, well, this argument isn't doing good for anyone, but I unfortunately don't have any suggestions on how to deal with it.

Does stress vanish into thin air if you do nothing to resolve the issue?
Sometimes doing other stuff to get your mind off of the issue is the only option, and that's what Elemental seems to be trying. However, you, you in particular, are constantly reminding him of the issue, making it impossible to get his mind off of it.
Every time I feel stressed out about something, or frustrated, I usually still feel bad about it the next day because it kept coming up in my head at night, so if I go to school the next day I often ask for some math assignments to distract myself from the day before that. Usually, I feel better after doing so.

Sometimes doing other stuff to get your mind off of the issue is the only option, and that's what Elemental seems to be trying. However, you, you in particular, are constantly reminding him of the issue, making it impossible to get his mind off of it.
Every time I feel stressed out about something, or frustrated, I usually still feel bad about it the next day because it kept coming up in my head at night, so if I go to school the next day I often ask for some math assignments to distract myself from the day before that. Usually, I feel better after doing so.
that’s a good way to deal with stress, yes, but he has to deal with STNH when he gets back, no matter how long he waits. You see, unless he resolves this or ends up giving actual confirmation of abandoning the RP, then he’ll have to deal with the stress. How hard is it to simply either accept or deny a character. If he hates STNH for some reason then maybe he should give them another shot? If elemental were to do that, that would help me in also giving him another “shot” I guess in how I see him. Currently my view on him isn’t that great, but that shouldn’t matter, just thought I might include it to show that he isn’t making that good of an image for himself in my honest opinion.

Maybe “I’m specifically the problem” but I’m simply talking about what is going to happen if this is ignored or not.

We've gone through this exact conversation before, going through it again is useless.
exactly why I’m applying pressure this time to hopefully get results. On June 26th I’m gonna start using captain in the Rp, or at least add him to my character pool.

Does nobody find this unfair to STNH other than me? The reason I’m fighting for this is because I’ve dealt with online exclusion, and it :red:ing hurts. Usually being online is an escape, but if your escape is suddenly filled with people who don’t care to allow you to be around them, people who you though were your friends, it hurts pretty deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom