OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harassing? As in asking to join? That’s very bad harassment. Waiting for over a month to get in and being mad at said thing happening is a very logical reaction.

If you host an RP, or whatever other kind of community you want, no has to be an option, or you’ve gotta be fine with saying yes every time, there’s no in between. You can say yes or no, or you can always say yes.
They were saying stuff like "accept me already!" Which I count as at least minor harassment. I'm just going to unwatch this thread since I'm tired.

They were saying stuff like "accept me already!" Which I count as at least minor harassment. I'm just going to unwatch this thread since I'm tired.
Being pissed that someone hasn’t accepted you and trying to get a response isn’t really harassment, but ok. They weren’t insulting anyone, they were just trying to prompt a reaction.

While being called names is a personal attack, isn’t ignoring someone for an unspecified reason also in someway, a personal attack? STNH never got any answers on why they weren’t accepted and were just bluntly ignored. Isn’t that also a personal attack? I get elemental may just hate them for some reason, but at least they should have closure or reason as to why they were ignored.

I get that elemental doesn’t have to include STNH if he doesn’t want to, that makes sense, but what doesn’t make sense is how he didn’t tell them why they couldn’t be included. This is why I’m assuming STNH was getting so pissed, they were being ignored. Maybe getting some closure would’ve been nice.

But shouldn’t they then make it clear that they don’t want to interact with a said person? I’ll give an example. Esther and Ivyss (right…? It was either you or dragonwolf) had some tension here, and Ivyss simply used the ignore feature (or whatever it’s called) on Esther. They also said this and gave reasoning as to why they were doing it. If you don’t say if, or why you don’t want to be involved in communication with someone, then stuff like this happens.
No, being ignored is not a personal attack. A member may ignore, or use the Ignore feature as they wish, and do not need to state or give a reason why. The forum staff is not here to enforce that a member must talk to another person. If they do talk to another person, the forum staff is here to make sure that it’s respectful, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom