IC Glitched World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah. If you happen to see one, could you point it out? It'd be interesting to see how familiars work elsewhere."
Ants blinks a few times as the world stops being pixelated. "... Huh. Guess that's over."

[For the inn, four characters are present and accounted for: Klaire and Reese (Terraria + UNDERTALE) plus Dawn and Raven (TenSura), so probably I've Been Reincarnated as King Slime or something cheesy like that. Technically like 90% of the characters are here, but these four are the only ones who have both a) done anything since the timeskip and b) are still present at the inn.
For the first forest group (Lukas, Xazen, Ant), it's some mix of Swaasnia, Shadowfell, and generic fantasy.
For the second group (Pixy, Dozo, Trinity), it's pixelated plus Floralis, with a bias towards pixelated if the world can be biased.
Inn:
Klaire (TUNDERTALE*)
Reese (TUNDERTALE)
Dawn (TenSura)
Raven (TenSura)

Inn (unaccounted for):
Noah (Metroid), Cervelax (Terraria), Esther/Navy/Roxas (Floralis), Viridian (Floralis), Butter (Floralis), Jeff (Metroid (Zebes)), Issac** (Shadowfell), Aden (Kirby), Quilaren (Chir''s world), Kessica (Chir''s world)

Forest:
Lukas (Swaasnia)
Xaxen (Shadowfell)
Ant (Generic fantasy???)

Forest II:
Pixy (pixelation)
Dozo (pixelation)
Trinity (???)

* Terraria-UNDERTALE.
** May be counted with Xazen? Probably not.

Inn:
Just mentioned characters: Mix of Terraria, UNDERTALE, and TenSura logic most likely, plus whatever innate universe the inn belongs to.
All characters in the inn: The above, plus at least Metroid, Floralis, Chir''s unnamed world and a bit of Kirby.

Forest (group 1):
Mix of Swaasnia (Lukas), Shadowfell (Xazen), and generic fantasy (Ant).

Forest (group 2):
Pixelated (Pixy, Dozo) + Floralis (Trinity).
]
(wait did Ant, Lukas, and Xazen go to the forest? Also I'm pretty sure Esther, Aden, Kessica (and maybe Viridian/Butter) have all gone somewhere else so the inn probably doesn't have Floralis rules (BTW Navy and Roxas haven't been introduced also Terraria isn't with the inn since I'm pretty sure only Cervelax is Terraria rules)
(And Klaire/Reese worlds are only similar to Undertale but not actually Undertale)

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that. Anyway, yeah, seems it is."
“Thank you.”

(wait did Ant, Lukas, and Xazen go to the forest? Also I'm pretty sure Esther, Aden, Kessica (and maybe Viridian/Butter) have all gone somewhere else so the inn probably doesn't have Floralis rules (BTW Navy and Roxas haven't been introduced also Terraria isn't with the inn since I'm pretty sure only Cervelax is Terraria rules)
(And Klaire/Reese worlds are only similar to Undertale but not actually Undertale)
[They started walking away from the inn, though I guess they didn’t specify a location, my bad. I only really counted characters that had acted since the timeskip, so I probably missed a fair few characters, but the ones I did list should be right. Sorry.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom