IC Glitched World

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes, I posted that before I saw)
(EDIT 1: Please also turn down the gore for people who don't like it.)
(so your telling me…

I can violently stab a dragon, stomp a character to near death, and bluntly beat another also to nears death, that removing a mechanical arm is too much gore?

Keep in mind I’m the violent games addict, may be hard to do that.

Not to mention my character literally runs on blood from fresh wounds. Most of that said blood splatter is the release of all the blood inside the mechanical arm’s blood reserves. )

<I have to at least try to help.> Sora throws off his bandage from his face, pulling out the hilt of his sword. The hilt constructs a new blade from condensed wind, and around him 6 wind swords appear. "Stop now." A gust of wind flies from around him.

“Eh, I got covered in blood and you got distracted. No spell can overcome the power of motivation and technology.”
"That's a... new quote for my book."
She uses her sword to support her weight and tries replicating the prosthetic arm she lost with the herrscher of reason's power

<I have to at least try to help.> Sora throws off his bandage from his face, pulling out the hilt of his sword. The hilt constructs a new blade from condensed wind, and around him 6 wind swords appear. "Stop now." A gust of wind flies from around him.
(Tempest Cutter number 2)

VIOLENCE’s second sawblade (the mangled one) finally reached him, he grabbed it, looking at it for a moment.

“have you ever seen a caged animal? How does it act?”

He stomped on the broken sword, putting it back into shape, he then tore a hole in it and fiddled with wires.

The blade started whirring and then the chain started spinning, it was smoking, but it worked.

“A caged animal isn’t necessarily scared, it’s mad, and it wants out.”

His eye lights slowly turned red.

“It savagely attacks anything in its way in a struggle to escape.”

He revved both his swords, then crouched down into a fighting position.

“I don’t suggest trying to put me in a cage.”

“This is your last warning, let me kill the already injured one, and the one missing an arm. If I do this, my boss will be pleased, and I can leave you all.. for now.”

(
Tempest Cutter.png
)

VIOLENCE quickly leaps into the air, taking one of the swords to the leg, but missing the rest,

His eyes glint, then he revs his swords and slams back into the ground very close to Sora, sending a large shockwave out alongside debris.

Cecilia surrounds the unconscious Bianka with a near-indestructible barrier and looks at VIOLENCE.
"Here we go again"

(Meanwhile I have an idea for something involving Esther and also involving me bullying Esther again but pretty much no other characters are in town as far as I know, so I won't do it yet.)

Two of the sword act similarly to missiles and seek out VIOLENCE until hit. Sora creates a shield from wind, one debris hit anyways. He then dashes at VIOLENCE and hits his chainswords.

"How about this, machine? If you can kill me within 30 minutes, you have free reign to kill everyone here, but if I'm not dead by then, you leave all of us alone. Now, just to make it a bit more challenging for you, I'll still have option to heal myself."

(Meanwhile I have an idea for something involving Esther and also involving me bullying Esther again but pretty much no other characters are in town as far as I know, so I won't do it yet.)
(I could just teleport Bianka there because it's safe in the inn)

The group could hear somebody’s boss theme in the distance

After landing, violence hurled his damaged sword at the barrier, causing it to shatter (the sword to shatter) and causing minor damage to the barrier.

He gripped his other sword with both hands now and pivoted to face Sora.

Cecilia finally finishes replicating the prosthetic arm based on the one VIOLENCE took from her and attaches it to her... shoulder? She would then send a barrage of lightning bolts at VIOLENCE

The group could hear somebody’s boss theme in the distance

After landing, violence hurled his damaged sword at the barrier, causing it to shatter (the sword to shatter) and causing minor damage to the barrier.

He gripped his other sword with both hands now and pivoted to face Sora.
The shattered wind sword creates a strong burst of air directed at the chainswords, potentially hitting them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom