Weapons & Equip Globetrotters - Ultimate Pre-Hardmode Mobility Accessory

PuppyNinja

Terrarian
Once upon a time, I thought of something ok. The globetrotters are used to harness the true power of Shoes. Using All the boots and negating fall damage, these Shoes are used to get around FAST
GLOBETROTTERS
  • Frostspark Boots
  • Lava Waders
  • Flower Boots
  • Lucky Horseshoe
  • 25 Souls Of Flight
  • 15 Chlorophyte Bars
These Shoes, Allow Running On Any Surface, Flight, Immunity to fall damage (When Paired with wings, immune to stoned fall damage), and a toggleable option to enable the flower boots effect. The shoes would look like earth with the usual boot style, and you can barely see the horseshoe under boot.
I will continue updating this but for now this is all I can think of. (Sorry If Terrible Idea. Open to Constructive Criticism)

Last edited:
Because they are Pre HM. Waaaaay OP. Also, the reason they removed the rocket boots using mana is because infinite flight, This is EVEN MORE OP.

Good Point. I should most likely add something that is late hardmode to the recipe. I also should remove mana capabilities and Nerf speed of shoes.

here, got a simple sprite for you:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 10.07.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 10.07.11 AM.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 88
Frostspark and Lava Waders combo has been suggested many times and deemed way too OP by both the community and Red. This way more powerful, so if the Frostspark/Lava Waders combo was OP, then this is even more so. As a side note: you may want to rename this thread as it's no longer a pre-hardmode accessory.

Once upon a time, I thought of something ok. The globetrotters are used to harness the true power of Shoes. Using All the boots and negating fall damage, these Shoes are used to get around FAST
GLOBETROTTERS
  • Frostspark Boots
  • Lava Waders
  • Flower Boots
  • Lucky Horseshoe
  • 25 Souls Of Flight
  • 15 Chlorophyte Bars
These Shoes, Allow Running On Any Surface, Flight, Immunity to fall damage (When Paired with wings, immune to stoned fall damage), and a toggleable option to enable the flower boots effect. The shoes would look like earth with the usual boot style, and you can barely see the horseshoe under boot.
I will continue updating this but for now this is all I can think of. (Sorry If Terrible Idea. Open to Constructive Criticism)
Globetrotters.png
I made a sprite for you. Hopefully it's good.

I read this as "gobbletrotters" but anyway, here's a sprite I made! might not be what you wanted, but It's an amalgamation of it's components!

Globetrotters.png

Back
Top Bottom