Items Glowing/Luminous Ropes - A new utility for ordinary Ropes!

So, do you think this is a good idea?

• Yeah!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Way!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Incinerate

Official Terrarian
So, Ropes are an important tool for those who play with fresh new characters on Terraria. Obviously they get overshadowed by Grappling Hooks later into Easymode, and then, as Hardmode begins, by Wings altogether. But that never stopped those ropes on their utility of reaching for insanely high places, Sky Islands...

So I was wondering while playing Terraria Leveled, why not have LUMINOUS ROPES? That's right, light-giving ropes!

Get some normal ropes (50 or 100 will do), a Gem of your choice, and you have ropes that will give off light, helping an insane lot as you explore caverns and Corruption Chasms and wander through the night!

(I'd also suggest using the Glowsticks, but lacing Glowsticks into ropes isn't as colorful.)

If anyone wanna sprite the idea for me...

Except that in Easymode you don't have torches that work underwater, and Glowsticks... Well, Glowsticks never had any use outside of underwater lighting, and that gets outwitted early on by a good Jellyfish Necklace eventually fused into an Arctic Diving Gear.

Except that in Easymode you don't have torches that work underwater, and Glowsticks... Well, Glowsticks never had any use outside of underwater lighting, and that gets outwitted early on by a good Jellyfish Necklace eventually fused into an Arctic Diving Gear.
But why ropes? I just feel like ropes aren't the way to go when it comes to stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom