Blocks & Decoration (Glowing) mushroom bricks and crimstone bricks!

While I was looking through the Terraria Wiki, looking at some of the blocks in the game, I noticed something. For each biome, there appears to be a brick block associated with it. Except for two biomes...
Forest biome and gray brick
Desert biome and sandstone brick
Snow biome and snow and ice bricks
Jungle biome and mudstone brick
Corruption biome and ebonstone brick
Space biome and meteorite brick
Underworld biome and iridescent bricks
Hallow biome and pearlstone bricks

The mushroom biome and crimson biome have no real bricks. The closest thing the mushroom biome has to a brick is shroomite plating, and the closes thing the crimson biome has is flesh blocks. Well, not anymore with my suggestion, for it is about glowing mushroom bricks and crimstone bricks!

Here's everything you need to know about the bricks:
  • Crafting: It's easy. As with most bricks, crafting is done at a furnace. The recipe for mushroom bricks is 1 stone and 1 glowing mushroom yields 1 brick, while the recipe for crimstone bricks would be 2 crimstone blocks.
  • Strength: Both bricks can be destroyed by explosives, and any pickaxe can mine them.
  • Special: Mushroom bricks glow blue like glowing mushrooms
  • Icons: My idea for the mushroom brick and crimson brick icons:
mushroombricksprite.png
crimsonbrickicon.png

• Placed Textures: The mushroom bricks and Crimstone Bricks would look something like this:
Mushroombrickplaced.png
Crimstone brickplaced.png

Last edited:
There's already Crimtane bricks, but I do think Crimstone bricks are a good idea. I also like the mushroom brick idea.

Crimstone looks nice, but i don't like the mushroom bricks.
Glowing shroomies already looked good and were tasty.

Back
Top Bottom