Other Art Gmod Requests!

Welcome to the Gmod Request Thread!

Hello fellow friends of TCF! I have been getting slightly bored...like super bored. To resolve this, I have decided to take requests for making scenes in Gmod. Just give me the details (characters, post processing effects, props, etc.) and I will try to make it.

I will give some examples of Gmod scenes that I have made. I will also ask any questions that you may have. On a side note, I will edit any questions/scenes into this post, so please look back here to view my works and any previously asked questions because I will NOT repeat any answers for questions that are already listed.

LIyKAs

Freenight Profile Pic
J6lunB

Shingeki no Suijin - Trailer 1
KvRZRr

Lead Suijin Task Force Portrait
F07C13B0036C52787C4315B7383C3378A3A3836F

♣️Zacharie♣️
2UJXsJ

XenoCat's Return
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
4. __________
5. __________
Q: Do I need to know if there are existing models on the Gmod workshop?
A: Yes. I can't make something if you give me something that doesn't exist on the workshop. Unless you can import a model into the game, then you need to know if it exists.

Q: What will you do if I don't specify everything?
A: I will proceed to use anything that I wish to use. Although, it's a lot easier for me if you specify what you want me to use.
~ Supreme Overlord Yandere (aka ShadowCroc) :cool:

Last edited:
Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2) and Tails (Sonic franchise) fighting with katanas. I don't really care about the background.

Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2) and Tails (Sonic franchise) fighting with katanas. I don't really care about the background.
Just finished your request.

It would be great if you could rate me on a scale from 1 to 10. If you think I could improve on anything, please state what you think needs work.
Thank you!
~ Supreme Overlord Yandere (ShadowCroc)

Just finished your request.

It would be great if you could rate me on a scale from 1 to 10. If you think I could improve on anything, please state what you think needs work.
Thank you!
~ Supreme Overlord Yandere (ShadowCroc)
Oh my god. YES. This is PERFECT. 10/10
Thank you so much. Will be put in my signature ASAP.

Oh my god. YES. This is PERFECT. 10/10
Thank you so much. Will be put in my signature ASAP.
Sadly I don't have a program that is good for making signatures. Unless there's a text add on for Gmod, then I won't do it. I might ask a friend of mine to do that if he has the time.

On a side note, I made another for a good friend on TCF, who should be making a grand return tomorrow, if I am correct.
2UJXsJ

Sadly I don't have a program that is good for making signatures. Unless there's a text add on for Gmod, then I won't do it. I might ask a friend of mine to do that if he has the time.

On a side note, I made another for a good friend on TCF, who should be making a grand return tomorrow, if I am correct.
Oh no, there is a way for me to do it. You'll see.
EDIT: It's there now. Once again, thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom