Biomes & Nature Go to THE MOON!

Could this work?

• Total voters
This might not work because, well, the moon is already in the background.
Maybe you could land on asteroids instead, Asteroids look like the meteor biome but more whole and in space.
It has asteroid heads which are slower than meteor heads but deal more damage. Also spaceworms that are kinda like Wyverns, but weaker of course, they have a 0.2% chance to drop a Plasma Blaster which is a reference to Earthworm Jim. Martian Scouts spawn post-golem that work just like Goblin Scouts, giving a manual way of summoning the Martian Madness event by dropping Strange Tech 1-6 100%. 10 Strange Tech and 5 Meteorite creates a H.M.P (homemade martian probe) which summons the event.

Inside the asteroids there would be different types of hard to find ores, and even hardmode ores generate when it's hardmode. Maybe floating chests with space-related loot inside like.. stuff. And also things.

That's all I can think of because i'm sleepy and there's probably something wrong with my suggestion for your suggestion but i'm too sleepy and/or lazy to correct it right now.

That's not a lot to cover there. I'll give the 5 questions

Who - Who spawns there?
What - What loot is there?
When - When can I access this?
Where - What is the terrain like?
How - How do I get there?
Why?

This might not work because, well, the moon is already in the background.

Yes, this is true, but why not instead of making the character go to the moon passing through space, gain an item that can make a portal especially to the moon and then when you are teleported you see behind everything planet earth and sun a little smaller.

but what I said now is just the beginning! after you come to the moon could appear lunar worms and / or aliens and perhaps some medium-sized construction with a US flag at the top, perhaps craters and some entrance to the moon's underground might appear and perhaps reach the core of it.

Yes, this is true, but why not instead of making the character go to the moon passing through space, gain an item that can make a portal especially to the moon and then when you are teleported you see behind everything planet earth and sun a little smaller.

but what I said now is just the beginning! after lunar wars could appear lunar and / or alien earthworms and perhaps some medium-sized construction with a US flag at the top, perhaps craters and some entrance to the moon's underground might appear and perhaps reach the core of it.
You mean like a portal gun?

Back
Top Bottom