Xbox One Goblin and Pirate invasions nonstop

Sladus

Terrarian
I am on xbox one in hardmode. I have had back to back goblin and pirate invasions. If it isn't a goblin invasion this day, then it is a pirate invasion. Is there a way to stop this? or will I have to abandon this world.

Sounds like a case of bad luck. Accusing a glitch wouldn't be rational until you get a more large scale representation of the invasions you get each day. If you'd like, keep checking each day to see if an invasion happens. But for now, it wouldn't be sensible to call it a glitch until we have enough evidence to do so. I'd say it's just that round of bad luck everyone gets every once in a while.

I've even had a Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse happen back to back for me 5 days in a row ;)

I am on xbox one in hardmode. I have had back to back goblin and pirate invasions. If it isn't a goblin invasion this day, then it is a pirate invasion. Is there a way to stop this? or will I have to abandon this world.
I agree with Sharkman. It may be a case of bad luck. See if you can power through the two invasions (lots of gold from pirates, so that's a plus), and see if it continues more than just a couple or few times.

Rng babe(random number generator).

Back
Top Bottom