Sprites Goblin Staff: A Clash of Clans reference!

Likey?

• Yes Likey

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No Likey

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Kinda Likey

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
Ranger and Melee have ways to increase the amount of gold dropped from enemies. This is a way that summoner can get more gold per kill.

Stats:
Damage: 23
Use Time: 21
Knockback: 2
Mana Cost: 10
Ability: Inflicts Midas

Recipe:
5 Gold Dust
10 Hallowed Bars
5 Souls of Fright

Goblin:
index.php

Staff:
index.php

Thanks @TMC for the utterly brilliant sprites!
The goblin the staff summons attacks at the same speed as the death sickle, and it moves pretty fast too.
Feedback would be appreciated as this is my first thread.
Thanks, DaPielord.

Last edited:
I don't quite see why a goblin would do that, if anything the ability should probably be given over to pirates or something like that. Of course I'm half asleep here so what I'm saying might be a little dumb. Well a little dumber than usual.

I don't quite see why a goblin would do that, if anything the ability should probably be given over to pirates or something like that. Of course I'm half asleep here so what I'm saying might be a little dumb. Well a little dumber than usual.
I was thinking that this could be a Clash of Clans reference, thus the goblins increasing gold drops.

I'm always in for more summoner content.
Hey, about that pirate thing.. What if we give the Pirate summons the same ability and they can be upgrades to the goblin summons.

I'm always in for more summoner content.
Hey, about that pirate thing.. What if we give the Pirate summons the same ability and they can be upgrades to the goblin summons.
That would be awesome as it streches out the midas buff for summoners for longer, as melee and ranged can still get it with the same power of their weapons in the endgame.

Please do not advertise your own personal things, especially on completely unrelated threads. If you want to post stuff like that, you can make a post on your profile here: SkilledNoob456_YT
Yeah, that's right. This is why I replied here yesterday.
He, or she, shouldn't have revived the thread.
Now it's solutioned. Thanks to darthmorf.

Yeah, that's right. This is why I replied here yesterday.
He, or she, shouldn't have revived the thread.
Now it's solutioned. Thanks to darthmorf.
Reviving the thread isn't against the rules, the content was. In the future, if you see someone breaking the rules, please report it and move on without responding. Adding responses like these only draw attention to the issue.

Reviving the thread isn't against the rules, the content was.
Hm, ok. but it is known that it is bothering to people of this forum. We don't like it.
In the future, if you see someone breaking the rules, please report it and move on without responding.
Ok, if you want it.
Adding responses like these only draw attention to the issue.
And that was exactly what I meant. Any problem with this?

Back
Top Bottom