Resolved Goblin tinkerer not respawning

Nedigan

Terrarian
Please help,
I’m kinda new to terraria and found the goblin tinkerer while exploring the dungeon. I untied him but didn’t have a home for him to go. While exploring deeper I got a message that he died and was wondering whether he would respawn in a home I build now or is he gone forever? Yes the home is suitable.

Last edited:
Please help,
I’m kinda new to terraria and found the goblin tinkerer while exploring the dungeon. I untied him but didn’t have a home for him to go. While exploring deeper I got a message that he died and was wondering whether he would respawn in a home I build now or is he gone forever? Yes the home is suitable.
He will respawn in the home, if his home is both suitable and there are no other people waiting to spawn. (First unlocked is the next one to spawn, if I have got it correctly, but don't quote me on that.)

He will respawn in the home, if his home is both suitable and there are no other people waiting to spawn. (First unlocked is the next one to spawn, if I have got it correctly, but don't quote me on that.)
I’ll see how I go but I’ve been waiting for a while now with no result of him spawning in the house

Back
Top Bottom