tModLoader Gods Have No Mercy

Pronoespro

Terrarian
icon.png

Gods Have No Mercy
:bslime::cslime: :dryadeek: :cslime::bslime:

So I stopped working on this mod a while ago and now got back to give it some love.
This mod adds the Dark Lord class, that focuses on having lots of defense to deal more damage and using your "Dark Guardian" to attack for you (bbut unlike the summoner class, you make it attack with specific items). It also adds ghosts that can only be damaged by a Camera Obscura (see Fatal Frame, I'm honest, I wanted to see if I could add that to the mod and didn't expect to succed).

It adds 2 new accesories, 1 revival item, 1 new armor, 2 crafting materials, 4 new weapons, 1 new "summon" (as stated before it is technically not a summon and deals dark damage, not summon damage), 1 new structure (WIP, it's really hard, but right now it is a wooden box that you can't mine, so... sorry), 1 new furniture item (that is the base for all the mod), 2 new damage types (ghost and dark), 1 new enemy NPC and 2 new bosses.

Summons:
Shadow Guardian preview.png
-Dark Spirit: The Dark spirit or Shadow Guardian does not do anything by itself and requires diferent weapons to use properly.

Weapons:
DarkShadowCaster.png
-Dark Shadow Caster: The base of the Dark Lord class in this mod, it summons a Dark spirit to protect you (can usually have only one, but I've found ways to cast more, I'm trying to find a solution).

ShadowPunch.png
-Shadow Punch: An item that allows you to command the Shadow Guardian. It has two different use styles, if you left click your guardian will shoot a fist made out of darkness towards the cursos (the ammount depends on the weapon's level, read below for more info), and right clicking will propel you towards the mouse position, giving you a lot of defense for a small ammount of time (the recovery time for the dash depends on the weapon's level, read below for more info).

AllSeingEye.png
-All Seing Eye:

cameraObscura.png
-Camera Obscura:

TerraBrand.png
-Terrabrand:

#IMPORTANT#
Extra Mechanics:

-Weapon Level: hitting enemies with the shadow guardian will give experience to the currently equiped Dark Weapon, making it stronger in certain ways if it levels up. Levels only last until you use the ultimate attack or log out of the world and have a maximum of 3. If it reached maximum level you can use the Ultimate Attack hotkey to waste the levels to make a really strong attack (currently there is no visual indicator of the level of the weapon).

-Dark Lord Power: having a Dark Guardian will sometimes teleport you behind an enemy when taking damage. You can go back to your previous position with the teleport back hotkey, with the position being marked by a stationary floating spirit that lasts a long time to dissapear.

I will update this in the future, for more detailed info see the Wiki.

NOTE: Expect to see a lot of black, purple and red sprites in this mod that don't really look that good.

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hello dude, lemme tell you : your mod is SICK ! Damnit, look at all thes chick... erm cool sprites (yes, I think they're cool). And the way the weapons work too.

But, there's just a tiny problem...

It makes my gaming PC laaaag ! *sobbing intensely*

I so badly wanted to try your mod out, but I just couldn't..!
Well, I could've, but the lag would've been unbearable...

Can you tell me if finding (not fixing) what causes this is near easy to do ?

Have a great day

Hello dude, lemme tell you : your mod is SICK ! Damnit, look at all thes chick... erm cool sprites (yes, I think they're cool). And the way the weapons work too.

Have a great day

I have the same problem, the longer you play with my mod, the laggier it gets.
It's not a problem with your computer and I don't know why it happens, but I am trying to fix it.

Have a great day
Ok, I think I managed to find the reason it was lagging (very obvious if it was what I think it was). Now it should not slow down your computer as much. If not, I'm sorry, it might be your computer.

Back
Top Bottom