Official GOG DRM-Free Fall Sale: Terraria 50% off Until Nov. 25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
index.php
image.jpg

Good afternoon everyone!

We hope all of you console folks are excited for the PS4 (yesterday) and XB1 (tomorrow) launches this week - we always love seeing the access to Terraria expand! We have a bit of PC-related sales news for that side of the community as well. It's not a spoiler this time, but it is another chance to get your hands on the recently-launched DRM-Free version of Terraria on GOG.com!

GOG is running a Fall Sale across hundreds of games, and Terraria is gladly taking part. From now until November 25th, Terraria is selling on GOG at 50% off of the usual price of $9.99. That means you can head over there and pick up your very own DRM-free copy for the low price of $4.99! Just follow the link below to get started!

More information about the overall sale can be found at GOG.com and via their news announcement - both linked below.

We always enjoy making Terraria more accessible via sales like these, and we certainly hope you all take advantage of them!

Stay tuned as always for further updates around promotions, spoilers, contests, and more!

Pfft, I knew this a while ago! C:<

With that said, I'm very glad to see the sale on, and very glad to pick myself up a copy. Mainly since Steam likes locking me out of my own games when I go off for my month on holiday!

You know, just because the OP states there's no spoiler, that doesn't obligate anyone to refrain from posting them in the replies...
...just saying. ;)

Waw, such sale, much terraria. :indifferent:
Nah, but it is great to see you guys are making terraria for tons of people in tons of ways

Yay, wow, cheers, drm-free sale, 50% off et cetera, et cetera, yadda yadda yadda.

And now to the good news for people who already own this game on PC. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom