GOG players want to be creative too!

Can GOG players play mods?

• Total voters

enellins

Terrarian
Hello pixelized 2D people. I made account just to ask for help. I play Terraria GOG version and in my world i just focused to build entire world, so i was collecting items from servers to build. And after some time it become annoying to go back for every item i forgot. And, i got bored cuz i left out of ideas and i searched "top 10 terraria mods" on yt. I found "HERO'S MOD" Wich is creative mod wehre you have all items avivable and its easier to build. And i tried to install it but problem is you cant with GOG version. Can someone make mod toll for GOG version?? Please.

As far as I'm aware, no.

Jeckel, one of the TCF moderators, once made a GOG patcher for tModLoader, but he disappeared almost two years ago and hasn't updated his tool since: by now, it can no longer be used. So unless there are any alternative options (which I don't think there are), I'm afraid you can only use tModLoader on a Steam version of Terraria.

yeah, i had to buy steam terraria to play mods. it was worth it, and now GOG always stays vanilla. I can keep tmodloader working while the 1.3.6 gap is out (mods probably won't work for a while since of tmodloader needing to update and about EVERY mod EVER)

Back
Top Bottom