Blocks & Decoration Gold Chests Getting Spread To

Whatever?

• It's good

• It's bad

• Whatever

• Bacon

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the converted gold chests took on the form of the large chest Mimics, that could provide an interesting experience. Is this a big purple Corrupt chest? Or is it going to bite me?
Since these chests are larger, they should provide more space than regular chests. The large Mimics are 4x the size of a gold chest, but 4x the storage capacity is probably too much. 2x the capacity would suffice.

If the converted gold chests took on the form of the large chest Mimics, that could provide an interesting experience. Is this a big purple Corrupt chest? Or is it going to bite me?
Since these chests are larger, they should provide more space than regular chests. The large Mimics are 4x the size of a gold chest, but 4x the storage capacity is probably too much. 2x the capacity would suffice.
I thought about that, but the issue comes in space changing. Here's a denonstration
B= Block
C= Chest peice
D=Block and Chest peice?

Pure
BCCB
BCCB
BBBB
Gets Corrupted
DCCD
DCCD
BBBB

I thought about that, but the issue comes in space changing. Here's a denonstration
It occurred to me as well, but I had no ideas how to handle that situation. :)
Might have to settle for growing the chest in size if space allows, else converting it to a smaller chest. There could still be smaller C/C/H Mimics as well. But they wouldn't have new drops - it'd be the same as the other small Mimics.

Back
Top Bottom