Console Gold Guns

TheG434

Terrarian
No I Did not accidentally choose Console, This is to make up for the coin gun not being there

Gold Guns
23 Damage
11 Use Time
"you are The Man with them" (5 Points to whoever gets the reference)
0.5% Dropped By Any pirate (Excluding Parrot) 1% Dropped By Pirate Captain

The thing about these guns is they fire 4 bullets in succession, meaning they're better then the CAR but still only useful from mid-late hardmode
And they turn any bullets into Golden Bullets (But don't deal the debuff)

So yeah relatively short suggestion but still pretty useful
Anyway tell me what you think about this and if i can make it better in any way

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only point of the Golden Bullet to give the debuff? Or is it supposed to be an aesthetic change?

but isn't the only point of the Golden Bullet to give the debuff? Or is it supposed to be an aesthetic change?
Yes it's an aesthetic Change and an bullet change, Basically it's so no one uses special Bullet types with this, Just Imagine Crystal bullets with this

Alright. I'm not exactly seeing anything glaringly wrong with this, except for the fact that I'm not entirely sure how this replaces the Coin Gun. Support anyways.

Even though I don't play console :3

No I Did not accidentally choose Console, This is to make up for the coin gun not being there

Gold Guns
23 Damage
11 Use Time
"you are The Man with them" (5 Points to whoever gets the reference)
0.5% Dropped By Any pirate (Excluding Parrot) 1% Dropped By Pirate Captain

The thing about these guns is they fire 4 bullets in succession, meaning they're better then the CAR but still only useful from mid-late hardmode
And they turn any bullets into Golden Bullets (But don't deal the debuff)

So yeah relatively short suggestion but still pretty useful
Anyway tell me what you think about this and if i can make it better in any way
I think it could be fun. By the way "You are the man with them" is a reference to the James bond movie "The man with the golden gun". In the movie James bond hunts down a million dollar hitman named Scaramunga who uses a golden gun (even the bullets are gold), has a third nipple, and has a midget sidekick named Nicknack. I love doing references. You can throw just about any reference at me and I can tell you where its from.

Based on some newer information it seems that coin gun should be coming with the next update. Whatever the error was it seems they were able to fix it:
~snip~
MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • ~snip~
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)

Based on some newer information it seems that coin gun should be coming with the next update. Whatever the error was it seems they were able to fix it:
I`m glad to hear that but now i`m kind of dissapointed because I liked this idea and now it`s no longer needed. Plus the refrence was fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only point of the Golden Bullet to give the debuff? Or is it supposed to be an aesthetic change?
I believe they give you extra coins from mobs. Coin gun aside, this is still an interesting suggestion. +1 :)

Back
Top Bottom