Items Golden Carp should be craftable into Golden Delights

I would like to see a recipe in Terraria where Golden Carp are crafted into Golden Delight meals, like most other golden critters. Since all golden critters/fish share a sell value of 10g, I see this as a consistency change more than anything else. But it would be nice for golden carp to be something other than merch food.

I think this is probably done to prevent been able to fish for it.

I don't know if it's rarity really is comparable with other golden critters though.

I think this is probably done to prevent been able to fish for it.

I don't know if it's rarity really is comparable with other golden critters though.
If you are fishing for Golden Carps, you are going to get a ton of Specular Fish, Armored Cavefish and Stinkfish along the way.

Golden Carps are so rare that by the time you've caught one you are bound to have an hour of Exquisitively Stuffed from stacks of Seafood Dinner you made from those.

Seafood Dinner is also a more reliable source of T3 well fed, since if you die after eating it you'll only lose 1-3 minutes of Exquisitely Stuff instead of 10-40 from the Golden Delight.

So there really isnt a balance issue from being able to fish for Golden Delights.

Back
Top Bottom