Sprites Golden Teeth - a solution to that Shark Tooth Necklace

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
1581775083023.png

Remember your shark tooth necklace? That old thing you used to equip but then replaced it with a shackle?
Yeah you do.
Many before me have tried to fix this, but it seems that this old thing has no fix.
Until today.
I give you, the Golden Teeth!
Shark Tooth Necklace.png

This is crafted with 1 Shark Tooth Necklace and 15 Ichor.
+25 armor penetration
That's it.

But what about corruption worlds? Don't worry, they have this!
Oldenteeth.png

Tooth Decay!
+5 armor penetration, increases the power of all player inflicted debuffs by 25% (thanks @Derpling Ω!). Inflicts Cursed Flames for 4 seconds.​

Last edited:
View attachment 236105
Remember your shark tooth necklace? That old thing you used to equip but then replaced it with a shackle?
Yeah you do.
Many before me have tried to fix this, but it seems that this old thing has no fix.
Until today.
I give you, the Golden Teeth!
View attachment 236106
-10 defense, and inflicts Ichor for 4 seconds.
That's it.​
What about corruption worlds?Is there a counterpart?

I'm assuming by -N defence you mean N armour penetration right?

The armour penetration seems a little low, and the ichor/cursed effects can be applied for longer using cursed/ichor Bullet/Arrows/Respective Spell tome ect....

But what about corruption worlds? Don't worry, they have this!
View attachment 236111
Tooth Decay!
+30 armor penetration​
Severely missed opportunity here. Instead of giving it an actually unique effect (like "+10 armor penetration and empowers all player inflicted debuffs" for example) You just made it a stronger version of the other item, which makes literally no sense considering cursed flames doesn't give armor penetration like ichor does to begin with.

Severely missed opportunity here. Instead of giving it an actually unique effect (like "+10 armor penetration and empowers all player inflicted debuffs" for example) You just made it a stronger version of the other item, which makes literally no sense considering cursed flames doesn't give armor penetration like ichor does to begin with.
I'll change it.

+25 armor penetration
That's it.

Armor penetration accessories exclusive to worlds that already have Ichor are going to be useless.

+5 armor penetration, increases the power of all player inflicted debuffs by 25% (thanks @Derpling Ω!). Inflicts Cursed Flames for 4 seconds.

This one is more interesting but 25% is way, way too little. I don't think I'd be using this that often even if it multiplied Cursed Inferno's damage by 25.

Last edited:
25 armor penetration is very overpowered. Ichor is already busted at 20, and that has limits like needing to use specific ammo or in the case of mages a specific weapon.
This would work ridiculously well with crystal bullets, or crystal serpent and you don't even need to switch weapons/ammo.
Let me remind you that 25 armor pentration is an effective +12 damage on weapons wich means this is stronger than an avenger emblem for anything that does less than 100 damage.

nerf ichor to -10 defense and maybye have the accesory do 12 armor penetration.

The 25% boost to debuffs is almost as useless as brain of confusion as the amount of dps from DoT is an absolute joke compared to what you output from your weapon.

For the rotted teeth, it should have a condition where it inflicts a "rotting" debuff that makes it so enemies are weakened or the rotted teeth could have some form of life-steal effect.

Back
Top Bottom