Weapons & Equip Golden Tickets and Lottery Tickets:A New way of Earning Money

Folder

Skeletron Prime
When the Player is nearing Hard Mode,Many a times he tries to sell off his Valuable stuff to earn coins-To reforge Weapons which they sell off later.So-
Just say that this suggestion suggests a New way of earning Money
B-But wouldn't that be less Dramatic?
I don't care.Stop blabbering and tell them what your suggestion is About
Ok,Ok
I said Stop Blabbering!

Grand Ticket Exchanger
Sold by Party Girl for 50 Gold coins(So that you wont have a Cheap method of earning Money)
Place able Object

Once the Player wires this Thingy up,It allows enemies to drop Lottery tickets and Golden tickets

Golden Tickets

Has a Drop chance of 1/250 enemies
Will Not drop from Enemies which spawns from Statues or Meteorites(I'm Looking at you,Meteor head)
Can be Exchanged for 10 Gold coins at the Grand Ticket Exchanger

Lottery Tickets

Has a Drop chance of 1/1000 enemies
Will Not drop from Enemies which spawns from Statues or Meteorites
Can be Exchanged at the Grand Ticket Exchanger from 1 Copper coin to 1 Platinum Coin

"Hey Agent,People would Probably use Water Candles and Battle Potions to get these Tickets!"

Fear not,Using Water candles and Battle Potions would decrease the Drop chance by 50%(Will stack with each other)

Agent Away

So, basically, a solution which, thanks to how RNG works, makes it more of a bother to use it than to go farm the Eater of Worlds in the hardmode Corruption. "But what if your world is Crimson?" You make another world and Hardmode it. Nothing stops you from that except yourself.

No support as there are methods to easily get money, and which don't rely in the scumbag RNG so heavily.

Back
Top Bottom