tModLoader goldenapple's Mods Updated

Could you nerf the value of the Night Vision Helmet? Until they fix the "lava doesn't count as a trap" problem, granite golem statue farms are *way* too good.

Some options (ones requiring mod reload) are darker blue in the configator dialog & clicking them does nothing; I had to edit the .json manually. Is this intended?

[Edit:] I edited the .json, restarted the game, reloaded the mods, but my changes don't appear to have been implemented. (Tested by checking the name of sandstone bricks in the crafting menu; I changed "true" to "false" in the .json and verified that it stayed that way.)

My config.json:
{
"GladiatorArmorTweak": true,
"ObsidianArmorTweak": true,
"MeteorArmorDefenseTweak": true,
"MeteorArmorDamageTweak": true,
"EskimoArmorTweak": true,
"RainArmorTweak": true,
"PharaohSetTweak": true,
"VikingHelmetTweak": true,
"CactusArmorTweak": true,
"HammerTweaks": true,
"NightsEdgeAutoswing": true,
"TrueSwordsAutoswing": true,
"SwatHelmetTweak": true,
"SkullTweak": true,
"FishBowlTweak": true,
"SandstoneRename": false,
"CobaltShieldRename": false,
"BoneBlockFix": true,
"GoldCritterDropTweak": true,
"ExtractSpeedMultiplier": 5.0,
"JestersArrowCraft": 20,
"FavoriteTooltipRemove": true,
"MolotovBlueGelCraft": 25,
"EasterEgg": true,
"CoinRecipesAtEndofList": true
}

PS: Could you PM me and tell me what the easter egg is? I'm curious ^_^
What? Should not be.

Could you nerf the value of the Night Vision Helmet? Until they fix the "lava doesn't count as a trap" problem, granite golem statue farms are *way* too good.

Any ideas?

Could you consider reading through this and implementing some of it into Vanilla Tweaks? I think it would fit in wonderfully with the mod/game.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-earlygame-armor-tiering.27342/

Wow, that is very interesting. I'll ask permission to add.

Is there something I'm missing with the wormhole versions of the mirrors/phone in Miscellania? I've tried all of them, and none of them seem to provide the wormhole function properly. Problem is, I don't know if it's just multiplayer being multiplayer (e.g uncooperative), a legitimate bug, or me missing something incredibly simple.

Would be really awesome to have it work; I hate having to lug wormhole potions and/or Infinity's Singularity potion around, eating up inventory space, while staring at my cell phone that's supposed to be able to do their job for them.

A suggestion for Boss Expertise would be to be able to give the bosses Revengence AI from the config if Calamity is installed.

For Omniswing can you spate it into two mods One called Auto-swing and the other called auto-shoot because I only want the swords to be autoswing but the guns non auto-shoot please take this into consideration

do calamity boss drop treasure bags in normal
i have droptreasurebags set to true and it works with vanilla bosses but not calamity

Regarding Vanilla Tweaks
If possible i would like if bosses didn't despawn so easily when off-screen but i don't even know if it's possible.
Other thing that comes to mind is how weak Flails are, if you could buff them a bit it would be nice

There seems to be an issue with the Boss Expertise Mod. The TreasureBags are working for Vanilla bosses, but when it comes to say Calamity or Thorium ones, it doesn't work. The demon heart option is also not working either. Any ideas by chance?

Code:
{
  "DropTreasureBagsInNormal": true,
  "DemonHeartWorksInNormal": true,
  "ChangeBossAI": false,
  "AddCheatSheetButton": true,
  "AddExpertCommand": true
}

Current Mod List:
Boss Expertise V2.7.1
AlchemistNPC v6.3
Thorium v1.4.3.8
Calamity v1.2.4.2
Yet Another Boss HB v1.2.1
MaxStackPlus v3.2

Speaking of things not teleporting, the upgraded Cell Phone from Miscellanea does not behave as an infinite wormhole potion in multiplayer, as advertised. I had the same problem with the wormhole mirrors in the previous incarnation of Miscellanea.

Speaking of things not teleporting, the upgraded Cell Phone from Miscellanea does not behave as an infinite wormhole potion in multiplayer, as advertised. I had the same problem with the wormhole mirrors in the previous incarnation of Miscellanea.
Is there something I'm missing with the wormhole versions of the mirrors/phone in Miscellania? I've tried all of them, and none of them seem to provide the wormhole function properly. Problem is, I don't know if it's just multiplayer being multiplayer (e.g uncooperative), a legitimate bug, or me missing something incredibly simple.

Would be really awesome to have it work; I hate having to lug wormhole potions and/or Infinity's Singularity potion around, eating up inventory space, while staring at my cell phone that's supposed to be able to do their job for them.
I finally got around to fixing this (even though the mod is now owned by @Mairek and not me).

The Network Cell Phone does work as a Wormhole potion now, kinda.
DuaGyBR.png

Tested in multiplayer, it does work, but there are a few things left to sort out. I also changed the recipe so that it's now an early Hardmode item instead of post-Plantera.

Expect an update tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom