Console Golem boss glitch

joejoer77

Terrarian
image.jpg
So yah basically all this hard work to get in here then find out this boss gets glitched in the wall an I can't kill or do anything about it .-. I know making a new world should help but is there anything else I can do the spawner is like right in a hall way so when he spawns he spawns in the walls idk wat to do

It happens when blocks are above his spawn point. Sometimes it tilts His head and his eyes stay facing forward making derpy golem.

View attachment 64043 So yah basically all this hard work to get in here then find out this boss gets glitched in the wall an I can't kill or do anything about it .-. I know making a new world should help but is there anything else I can do the spawner is like right in a hall way so when he spawns he spawns in the walls idk wat to do
You can kill him by hurting his torso.

It happens when blocks are above his spawn point. Sometimes it tilts His head and his eyes stay facing forward making derpy golem.
Well yah kinda new the reason his stuck is cause the blocks but just trying to see if there a way to still kill him or get him unstuck
[DOUBLEPOST=1437203573,1437203534][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Cause I had tried to do damage to it but didn't work

Well yah kinda new the reason his stuck is cause the blocks but just trying to see if there a way to still kill him or get him unstuck
[DOUBLEPOST=1437203573,1437203534][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Cause I had tried to do damage to it but didn't work
Pretty sure. Throw everything you have at him.

You should be able to kill him with the Crystal Vile Shard (Vilethorn type weapon from Hallowed Mimics). Life Drain or anything with a large burst would probably work too.

You have to kill the head before the torso can take damage.
Yah tried it again an again an he just doesn't take any damage on his torso
@ManaUser Is correct. If you can get a weapon that passes through blocks you can kill the head and then the body your only other option is to make another world and farm for a picksaw so you can move the altar. Or ask someone with a Picksaw to move it for you.

You have to kill the head before the torso can take damage.

@ManaUser Is correct. If you can get a weapon that passes through blocks you can kill the head and then the body your only other option is to make another world and farm for a picksaw so you can move the altar. Or ask someone with a Picksaw to move it for you.
In the picture he provided it looked like he had killed the head to me.

This recently happened to me. I arrived at golems boss room and the lizard shrine was nowhere to be found. I dug around and saw that it was embedded in the ceiling. Had to dig a few blocks out to be able to activate the shrine. Once I summoned golem he appeared to be fully encased high up within the ceiling, nowhere near the arena itself. I had to use the pickaxe axe to fully dig him out before being able to fight him. If you're facing this problem before you have the pickaxe axe, I would either start a new world or have someone help you dig him out.

Had a strange glitch on mobil reguarding Golem. Another player was able to mine the lizard altar with a drill. The result was that she could place the altar on the ground. It was placed near the mirror spawn point and then was drilled again. It created a mechanical worm in its place and subsuquently was gone from the game. Now I have no lizard alter in this world and cannot face the golum.

Interesting, no?

Had a strange glitch on mobil reguarding Golem. Another player was able to mine the lizard altar with a drill. The result was that she could place the altar on the ground. It was placed near the mirror spawn point and then was drilled again. It created a mechanical worm in its place and subsuquently was gone from the game. Now I have no lizard alter in this world and cannot face the golum.

Interesting, no?
That is interesting. And pretty strange, though Mobile actually has it's own bug report section :) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-bug-reports.149/

So yah basically all this hard work to get in here then find out this boss gets glitched in the wall an I can't kill or do anything about it .-. I know making a new world should help but is there anything else I can do the spawner is like right in a hall way so when he spawns he spawns in the walls idk wat to do
you can use a piercing weapon like the death sickle
also I feel you bro I went through half an hour of defeating Plantera just to find that the jungle temple door led to a dead end
#worldgenglitch

Back
Top Bottom