Golem's Trading Emprorium [PS3 & PS4]

What was the level of service you recieved

• High

• Low

• Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see a rule violation, report and move on, do not call people out on it or threaten them with being banned/warned.
You do know there are no exploits in the console currently that allows players to get dev gear without the use of third party material and if your gonna try and do this kind of stuff in a legit thread I suggest you take it off these forums or risk the chance of getting banned

We do not treat other members like this on this forum.
Lol wooooow
[DOUBLEPOST=1437097951,1437097860][/DOUBLEPOST]Go awsome dude fuc you sabre747

You do know there are no exploits in the console currently that allows players to get dev gear without the use of third party material and if your gonna try and do this kind of stuff in a legit thread I suggest you take it off these forums or risk the chance of getting banned
Umm yeah there are duping development gear and regular items 505 sometimes never corrects these issues it's been like this on console so that there are no exploits argument is invalid

Im not trying to be mean but your turning a nice legit tradeing thread into a place for hacked and useless gear

Dupeing is makeing a copy of another item dev gear can only be gotten from inventory editors and other 3rd party programs (except on pc were there available in expert loot bags)

Lol lol lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1437098504,1437098437][/DOUBLEPOST]360 no scope:redmunch::redmunch::red::red::redmunch::redmunch::red::redspin::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::pumpking: 420 blazin
[DOUBLEPOST=1437098559][/DOUBLEPOST]Smoke weed evry day:sigh:;)

Which are third party gear or things added to consoles to add or do things in games (like godmode, invisibilit that kinda of stuff)

Which are third party gear or things added to consoles to add or do things in games (like godmode, invisibilit that kinda of stuff)
Jailbreak ps3's and if this is attempt to ban me I don't try or condone this actions I just have knowledge of them to protect me from others

I' not trying to ban you I'm trying to not get you banned. I dont really care about this kinda stuff but these forums don' t allow it and if you want these kind of items ask somewhere else or on the consoles themselves WERE YOU WON'T GET CAUGHT. (Not mad just trying to get my point across)

I' not trying to ban you I'm trying to not get you banned. I dont really care about this kinda stuff but these forums don' t allow it and if you want these kind of items ask somewhere else or on the consoles themselves WERE YOU WON'T GET CAUGHT. (Not mad just trying to get my point across)
Welp technicaly I was here for vampire knives :D and then I saw this dude who was selling reds wings I was I lIke he's gonna get caught so I egged him on

Ok but that was risky as you could've gotten introuble too (and if your just saying that to make me go away fine:sigh: because I'm too tired to keep argueing so have fun with your hacked items)

:cool:for no apparent reason

@AwesomeDude and @Jullian, trading of and giving away hacked or unobtainable console items IS specifically forbidden on this site. The status of whether or not 505 Games has removed them completely or not has no bearing on that fact, and this rule is not up for debate regardless of 505's actions. Please stop offering or discussing them for trade.

In the mean time, this thread has been completely derailed by this discussion; if you don't have legitimate items to be trading, or discussion of those items, please stop posting in the thread.

@AwesomeDude and @Jullian, trading of and giving away hacked or unobtainable console items IS specifically forbidden on this site. The status of whether or not 505 Games has removed them completely or not has no bearing on that fact, and this rule is not up for debate regardless of 505's actions. Please stop offering or discussing them for trade.

In the mean time, this thread has been completely derailed by this discussion; if you don't have legitimate items to be trading, or discussion of those items, please stop posting in the thread.
I do actually that guy took it away out of proportion

Guys, if you need items add me and state what you want in the friend request, PSN: "PlayZombies-"
[DOUBLEPOST=1437508298,1437508265][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for nature gift or mana flower
Nature's Gift - 15 Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom