Golf.

No dates yet. An update is best experienced "when it's ready" and not before. Excitement alone doesn't fix bugs, sadly, and who knows how many known bugs are left to fix before its release date.

I feel like Golf will eventually end up being similar to those "Portal" style adventure maps where you have to solve a Portal-related puzzle to continue. I wonder if golf holes that receive a golf ball can be wired to trigger a wiring event.

No dates yet. An update is best experienced "when it's ready" and not before. Excitement alone doesn't fix bugs, sadly, and who knows how many known bugs are left to fix before its release date.

I feel like Golf will eventually end up being similar to those "Portal" style adventure maps where you have to solve a Portal-related puzzle to continue. I wonder if golf holes that receive a golf ball can be wired to trigger a wiring event.
I'm hoping we'll get something to tell how many times you hit it, such as the golf hole powering red wire if you get a hole in 1, blue if you get 2, green if you get 3, and yellow if you get 4+.

I don't really care about the golf minigame too much right now, but knowing how these things usually go for me I'll probably end up trying it and loving it. :p

Maybe early 2020?
Could of sworn I read somewhere official it was coming this year. That or I wishfully dreamt it. But yeah, very excited for golf. It's going to open up a whole new level of creativity with all the mini golf courses we can make. I'm excited to see who comes up with the best.

EDIT: Yeah HappyDays who helped with the official trailer for 1.4, says it's coming out 2019 so unless anything has changed, it should be with us very soon.

EDIT2: Well apparently I didn't get the memo and yep, it's sometime 2020 now. Le sigh but then I'd rather late and finished than early and unfinished.

Last edited:
I wonder if golf holes that receive a golf ball can be wired to trigger a wiring event.
I feel like, at worst, they'll be able to be hooked up to projectile-sensing pressure pads. Here's hoping they don't activate them more than once, though.

Regardless, I'm unironically hyped for golf. It's going to open up a new world of rube goldburg machines.

I feel like, at worst, they'll be able to be hooked up to projectile-sensing pressure pads. Here's hoping they don't activate them more than once, though.

Regardless, I'm unironically hyped for golf. It's going to open up a new world of rube goldburg machines.
I think it'll only open up those if we have "golf dispensers" that drop a golf ball when powered

Back
Top Bottom