Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So, I was moving around NPCs for getting quotes for the wiki, when I noticed that the Golfer was displaying his quote about liking the Painter before his quote about loving the Angler. I tested this with a few other NPCs, none of them did this. The Golfer didn't even do it when I tried taking a picture with the Zoologist, it only works with the Painter.

Picture of bug (with Painter):
gerfoo horlpie bog 1.PNG

Picture of it normal (with Zoologist):
gerfoo horlpie bog 2.PNG

What is the bug . . . that the love/like order is not always in the same order as other NPCs? I'm not sure it necessarily has to be.

It just seems kinda odd that it would show the like quotes before the love quotes, considering that the loved NPCs boost them more. Also, the fact that the quote order isn't consistent between even the same NPC...

Personally, I think making the ordering more consistent in this case would be an improvement. The second one flows better visually than the first one. The "Good people" in the second one sounds like he's referring to both NPCs, whereas in the first one it seems disjointed and out of order. It might not be a serious issue, but I think it would look better if it were resolved.

Back
Top Bottom