Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

Well, as you send these tools to a racing pit stop, they are used, but incorrectly, and while you are watching the race, a car flies up from the track after a horrible crash and crushes you and everyone else around you

I blow up New York

It is unfortunately one of the tomatoes from the 1978 movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and it doesn't like you very much...
You probably used too much ketchup or something.

I buy more books.

Well, when you try to put them on a bookshelf, which is already about to burst, the bookshelf’s friction is so powerful it splits an atom and is followed by the biggest thermonuclear blast ever seen, wiping out the entire north-Atlantic coast of the USA
Fortunately, you decide not to put those books on your bookshelf

I read all 8,100 pages of Homestuck

This element has extreme destruction when it makes contact with anything, even air. As soon as this new element is created, a black hole immediately opens up and sucks you and everyone else into it.

I have banned fossil fuels worldwide.

The stock market collapses entirely, cars, trains, and boats stop working, and either crash, sink, or are abandoned. Plastic is now rare, and is extremely valuable, a car with a full gas tank sells for almost $524 million, and millions die worldwide. This is all within the first week

I make a bingo game

At first, a few people are interested. More people gather around and eventually the entire world is playing your game. The problem is that everyone is addicted and your game has put the world in mass poverty. You are the richest person on the planet, but everyone else isn't so lucky.

I got terminal cancer and now I'm lying in hospital waiting for my end.

(I hope this is for only game purposes, and not for real)
Well, miraculously, a doctor enters the room, and he says to come with him. Assuming you follow him, he would lead you to an MRI, and after you’ve gone though, the doctor says only 4 words
4 very quiet words
“Your cancer is… gone…”
Yay now your cured
But when you leave, you get hit by a plane
Yes
A plane

I get my pilots licence

Yeah, don't worry. It was for game purposes. Anyways...

On one of your first flights, you are flying near hospital. Then you realised that the fuel just ran out. You were responsible for looking after the fuel and you thought you had enough for the flight. Your plane falls down and the passengers scream. With a big explosion, it crushed a person who exited the hospital relieved of death. Your license is revoked and you are sentenced to 10 years in prison.

I play Fortnite.

You receive so much criticism and backlash from playing Fortnite, your head just can’t take it and your brain explodes horribly

I watch the entirety of Stranger Things: Season 2 in one night

Unfortunately, that leads to you being extremely tired in the morning, which doesn't seem to be a problem, until you don't notice a truck when you're crossing a road. It isn't able to stop in time, and hits you, killing you.

I buy an album.

It turns out that the album is actually a chant for summoning the elder goats, so once you play it, you are devoured by the elder goats as the come out of your floor, wrapping their greasy tentacles around your waist, and pulling you into it’s maw of destruction

I pick up War&Peace

It turns out that the album is actually a chant for summoning the elder goats, so once you play it, you are devoured by the elder goats as the come out of your floor, wrapping their greasy tentacles around your waist, and pulling you into it’s maw of destruction

I pick up War&Peace
Unfortunately, you literally live in the war and don't survive long enough to see the peace.

I try to get a new laptop.

You do manage to get one, however, it is sentient, and quite intelligent, while also being quite murderous. It slowly begins sending emails to various hitmen it could find online, informing them that they shall get everything you own, including the laptop, if they kill you. Eventually, one accepts the offer, and after you go to sleep one night, you never wake up again, and as far as anyone knows, you and everything you own just vanished aa if you never existed.

I try making a character based off of Equestria at War.

You manage to make them a reality, but then they manage to conquer the whole world. And given your profile picture, they then turn against you and forcefully ponify you.

I decide to play L4D2 again after playing Starbound and Terraria.

Somehow, possibly due to a potion, or some strange cosmic event, as you load up the game, the computer bursts into flames and starts emitting some kind of smoke that turns anyone that inhales it into zombies. So, now you get to play L4D2, but with your own life.

I come up with names for tanks designed by gryphons.

Back
Top Bottom