• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Warlocke

Skeletron Prime
Well,it's kinda quiet here now `:cry:
I guess there's only so many times a person can shout the word 'hype' before they realize they have nothing more to say... :nymph:
/curmudgeon

I'm really looking forward to all of the upgrades to the interface: Being able to sort your stuff into nearby chests; setting 'favorite' items so you don't accidentally click "deposit all" and dump your equipment; no fetching ingredients out of chests to make something, then ferrying the leftovers back to the chests...

Basically, I'm excited about this because it will mean I can spend a whole lot more time playing Terraria and less time managing Terraria. That's no small thing for the OCD peeps out there, I'm sure.
Now if only I could bind those other mouse buttons... fingers crossed.

Of course, the new monsters, NPC functions, events, and 800 or so items don't hurt, either (Meteorite Brick looks awesome).

Last edited:

Khaelis

Plantera
Interesting. Do either of you have anything backing it up? I'd be interested in seeing it. That alien creature on the right at 1:03 just looks so out of place in a desert.
Not really. I was watching Pedguin (and Hero, a little) stream their early access to 1.3 and Pedguin spent a fair amount in the Underground biome and it is VERY similar looking.

Lone Fighter

Terrarian
i watched HERO in his underground dessert biome and the similarity is uncanny between it and "hallow dessert" but yea... speculation.

Leonardo Turtle

Terrarian
Take a better look at 1:05 on the video...That is not the hallow, but there are souls of light. So as far as I can tell, yes, there is an alternate hallow.
There isn't. I can tell that from watching the 4 streams.
Besides, there is no reason to do it. People didn't show very positive feedback on alternate Corruption. Personally I would love both in my world. So I will do a something-something after release of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom